Getting all the boys to Harrod's was much easier than taking them to your flat. John and Ringo held onto your hands the whole journey there, and Paul and George were coming up with silly songs about how excited they were to go to Harrods.

Luckily, no one confused you and Brian as a happy couple with four kids.

The four boys gaped at the huge department store when we arrived.

"You have to stay with us, this is a big store and we don't want to lose you!" Brian instructed the boys.

John motioned for you to pick him up, so you carried John into the store, with Ringo behind you, trying to keep up.

A kind sales lady gave you directions to the children's department.

"How much clothes should we get for the boys?" You asked Brian.

"I don't know. We have to get them back to their proper ages soon, right? Buying the boys tons of clothes shows that we can't do it!" Brian responded.

"What are you going to do?"

"The album is set to release in July, so we have a little bit of wiggle room. But, the shooting for the movie starts next month. I think I'm going to go back to Abbey Road and find out who gave the boys the cookies. Then we'll-"

"The box didn't have an address!" You interjected.

"But there's always the secretaries." Brian reminded you. "And anyone else who was there that day.

You found the boys a few pairs of pants, shirts, and sweaters, because it was February and still chilly. Brian found coats, socks, and shoes. The boys all picked out one pair of pajamas.

Trying everything on was a nightmare.

George kept putting his pants on his head and running around the dressing room asking everyone if he looked fab.

Paul refused to try anything on, but you bribed him with piggybacks.

Ringo accidentally hit his nose with the zipper when he was zippering his jacket, which resulted in Brian running through Harrod's looking for a plaster for his bleeding "nephew".

John was oddly cooperative, but later we discovered that it was all a ruse because he believed he would be rewarded with ice cream. You were leaning towards it, but Brian said no and John cried the whole way to Abbey Road.

During our time in the dressing room, we got our story straight. You and Brian were siblings, watching your sister's kids for the week.

The ride to Abbey Road lasted a little over a half hour, and by the end, John had exhausted himself by wailing that he curled up on Brian's lap and fell asleep. But, his crying was so loud, it gave everyone else a wicked headache.

A small amount of girls were standing outside Abbey Road, but they didn't recognize Brian or the boys, so we entered unscathed.

"Okay, now it's time to figure out where those cookies came from!" Brian whispered to you.