Margaret's day

It was a very unsurprisingly quiet night at the abandoned apartment in the middle of somewhere on the earth. Brussel had no watch on him so he couldn't tell what time it was. Instead he would just take a guess by looking at the stars. "Hmm..." thought Brussel deeply, "My instincts tell me that it's definitely 3pm in the afternoon." The lad was proud of his guessing and watched the stars in the night sky. The were no lights so the stars shone brighter. Everything was going great and nothing was missing in the house. "Oh look! A rat!" cried Brussel in the darkness of the so-called 'living room'. That was when he came to a realisation...Margaret wasn't home. However, he couldn't do anything as he had no phone to call her or any car to go and find her. Brussel shrugged and said "Oh it's ok she's probably gone shopping, don't worry Bentley." And YET AGAIN he forgot his own name.

Meanwhile, you readers all wonder what Margaret is up to. Could you guess? I think you can...

"You should get braces, you would look prettier like that." chuckled some random man. "You're a funny girl you know? I like that." the constant compliments from the dude filled the bedroom as Margaret blushed like crazy. The last time she blushed that hard was when her and Brussel kissed for the first time. "I think I can teach you some better things too..." the lad smirked and leaned into Margaret. But she stopped him.

"I have a boyfriend...I don't know if this will work..." she said worriedly. However, the fit lad told her that it would be fine. "In fact," he continued, "I think you should bring him over next time, the more the merrier right?" Margaret laughed. She wasn't nervous anymore. She leaned into him holding tightly onto his shirt. But hesitantly stopped once again. "Oh yes, what did you say your name was again?" Margaret looked up at him with a smirk. He smirked back.

"Joseph."

He couldn't wait anymore. He wanted Margaret. No. He NEEDED her. One step closer and he'd be right on top of her. The bed that lay still beside them didn't help him as he got thirsty. "You thought being a prostitute would be easy huh?" Joseph said with a sudden deep voice. He grabbed Margaret by her waist and pulled her in with a bit of force. It was kinky so she didn't mind. They had no time to waste.

Already 5am in the morning but you could still hear clapping and moans from outside of Joseph's house. Everything was happening so fast, Margaret couldn't think, but one thing she knew for sure was that this Joseph boy gives good sex. And she knew she was coming back and couldn't wait. She breathed heavily and couldn't panted rapidly but that didn't stop her from wanting more from him. "Faster Joseph faster!" Joseph rode on the girl while feeling her exotically, making her cry with joy. The ugly face of Margaret grew more and more ugly and you could see her wrinkles as she squeezed her eyes shut. (a/n - sorry if this turns u on too readers)

Back at home Brussel is asleep unaware of Margaret's disappearance. He got tired of waiting and slept on the crusty floor like a dead man. He wakes up to the sound of the door creaking open; it was Margaret coming back, looking even crustier than the floor which was squished by Brussel. "Where did you go Margaret I was so worried!" Brussel cried. "Did you get kidnapped? Did someone try to fuck you without permission?" Margaret looked confused.

"Are you referring to rape Brussel?" she chuckled. Margaret clumsily waddled over to help Brussels get up off the floor.