911 what is your emergency?

Jc: *on call with 911* hello uhm basically there's this girl that dated my friend and has stolen thousands of dollars from his bank account and she has threatened to kill him if he called the cops
911 operator: okay and can I have a name?
Jc: jc
911 operator: how about your friend and the ex?
Jc: kian, and the ex's name is Samantha
911 operator: where are you and kian at right now?
Jc: we're at a friends house, we brought everything over here planning on spending the night here just in case anything does happen
911 operator: yes, smart thinking. Does the ex know the owner of the house (franny)
Jc: yeah
911 operator: okay okay. so I've been tiled by police that you need to go somewhere else. Someone else's house that she does not know of. Since she knows the owner of that house Samantha could easily find it. I would spend the night somewhere else.
Jc: oh okay uhn and what are the police going to do about it?
911 operator: until we have evidence that she stole the money we can not do anything about her. But once our investigators figure this out she will be charged. The consequences can not be determined right now. So for now since she hasn't harmed you guys we can not do anything which I why I advise everyone involved to spend the night somewhere else tonight.
Jc: okay I understand thank you so much
911 operator: of course, we will contact you once everything is settled.
*call ended*
*jc walks back into the living room*
Franny: how'd it go?
Jc: basically they said that they can't do anything about Samantha right now because she hasn't harmed us. They also can't charge her right now until the find evidence she stole the money.
Nezza: oh dang
Jc: she also advised us to spend the night somewhere else since Samantha knows you franny, she could easily find where we are.
Bobby: where are we going to stay then?
Corey: we're screwed
y/n: wait, y'all can stay at my apartment. It's not the biggest but we can make it work.
Bobby: that's probably the best option right now. I mean Samantha doesn't know who y/n is
Jc: are you sure you want all of us over there? We could get a hotel
Y/n: no no, of course. She could easily track you by hotel ether. There's room for all of us over at my place. Please come over!
Corey: looks like we're moving again.
Franny: so do I have to go too?
Bobby: of course you do! it's not safe here ether
Jc: whose gonna break the news to kian?
Corey: Bobby I think it's best if you do it.
Bobby: okay I'll be back