morning after...

*10am| I woke up in the arms of Kian. The guy I met only a couple days ago. What felt like years of knowing kian was only a couple days. While laying in bed waiting for him to wake up I was thinking. Why am I laying in bed with this guy I only met a few days ago. what if we break up in the future, that's gonna ruin me and frans relationship. I had so many questions going through my head at this point. but waking up next to him felt like a blessing. his brown messy hair, his long eyelashes, his tattoos. while I was laying against his shoulder he turned his head to me*
Kian: *he looks at me and smiles* good morning
y/n: good morning. Kian I think we need to talk
*kian quickly sits up*
Kian: yeah what's up
Y/n: uh...I have so many questions running through my head kian
Kian: before you start, can we go out to the patio? I don't wanna wake up Corey (Corey's room was right across kians)
Y/n: oh yeah of course
*we walk to the patio and sit on the couches outlooking the pool*
Kian: okay so what do you wanna talk about?
Y/n: do you think we're moving to fast? am I just one of ur bed girls? is Franny gonna hate me? what are we?
Kian: *leans in to kiss me*
*i wasn't expecting this at all. I didn't know wether to pull away or keep kissing him. but although I was stressed at the moment, kissing him relived me*
Kian: sorry i just had to do it
*i lean my head against his shoulder as he wraps his arm around me*
Y/n: sorry kian
Kian: well to answer your question. I think Franny will be happy for us. And if you think we're moving to fast we can slow it down. And lastly, y/n no, you're not one of my bed girls. *he looks at me and messages his fingers into my hair* *he whispers into my ear* I love you y/n. I always will
*we sat there just staring at the pool enjoying the peace and quiet until Bobby walks out from his room*
Bobby: so are you guys a thing now?
Kian: I guess so bob
Bobby: who all knows?
Y/b: you're the first person, we haven't really told anyone yet
Kian: yeah we wanna keep it on the down low for awhile, until we're ready.
Bobby: so not even Franny?
Kian: nope only you
Bobby; what's Franny gonna think about this?
Kian: I think she'll be happy. I mean I hope so
*ding ding*

*i put my phone down and look over at kian*Y/n: so kian I got some bad news

Y/n: so kian I got some bad news. Franny texted me and said that ur kind of all over social media right now.
Kian: oh no, for what?
Y/n: for cheating on samantha with me because everyone still thinks you and Samantha are together
Kian: woah woah woah really? we haven't even posted anything together.
Y/n: I'm assuming from jcs live, when everyone saw us together
Kian: *sighs* oh my goodness. Frannys the one that texted you this?
Y/n: yeah
Kian: can you ft her rn?
*facetiming Franny*
*we call franny and kian asks Franny what is all happening. Franny explains everything and kian decides  to make a video about the whole situation because at this point he was getting accused of cheating. Call ended*