T H R E E

~ Chapter 3 | Sunday, June 9th ~

"JAMES, YOU'RE SO FCKING ANNOYING!"

"(Over 5 laughing emojis) Lol!! You weren't answering me fast enough so I decided to blow your phone up and look, it worked!"

"It did but what do you want?"

"How'd your date go?...With...Cassandra?"

"Uggggh, it was garbage! Worst date I've been on thus far. She was pretty, don't get me wrong but very self-obsessed."

"Sounds like your kind of girl."

"I was never self-obsessed!!"

"Lie again."

"Lol, but in all seriousness this chick was looking at herself through a fork. A FORK! (Fork emoji)!"

"(Plethora of laughing emojis) Yeah, that's bad. Type of chicks you watch in movies."

"Ikr."

~ x ~

[1 NEW MESSAGE FROM ASHSLAY]

"Guessss what?"

"What's up?"

"Got you a date!"

"Woah, that was fast. I'm starting to think you have a bunch of chicks lined up for me."

"Name is Skyler and I've known her for a while now. We were actually friends at my old high school. She's really cute and we were talking yesterday and she seems like she's pretty interested in you."

"Tell me all about her."

"She's not easy which I know you love a little challenge and she is funny and aggressive to put you in your place."

"Okay, now I'm getting excited. When is the date?"

"When is your next day off?"

"I get off at 8 Wednesday and even though I hate going to dates after work. I'll make an exception since you're so excited."

"Alright, June 12th, Wednesday. Make sure to get ready."