Searching

As the Justice League file out, walked back the the front door by Alfred, the boys continue to calmly watch the screen. Once Alfred came back, they jumped into action, leaving the computer for Alfred, if he wanted to watch it, they raced to the BatCave.

Once in costume, they went through what they knew with the girls. "Signal is out of town, Batwoman too, right? Where's Bluebird?"

"Said she'd take over Blüdhaven for you," Batgirl tells Nightwing, eyes on her Robin getting beat on screen.

"Good, have we got a lead?"

"Not much, I was hoping Hood could get some intel from the streets, you know the drill."

Hood nodded, "keep me updated, and don't forget to meet the League, as much as I would like to just leave them, B doesn't like Metas in town, even heroes, and especially not unattended."

They all give him a nod as he races his bike out of the cave, going to check his sources.

"Where's the drop point?"

"Crime Alley."

"Tell Hood. How about the IP address for the website?"

"I've got my algorithms digging, but it's being routed through many corporations both here and abroad."

"So they're good, notify me once you get it. Robin, lets go talk to the League. Batgirl, BB, patrol Gotham, we'll call you for back up if needed, but we should be good. The League's gotta be good for something, otherwise B wouldn't stay with them."

They all nod, and Robin and Nightwing take off in the Batmobile.

"The League is waiting on the 'C' building, Flash seems to be missi-" Oracle cuts herself off, "he's patrolling. League's not using a communication system so they're probably talking via mind link with the Martian."

"Thanks, Oracle, we're on our way, have you talked to Hood yet?"

"Yes. He's in Crime Alley now, looking for disturbances and talking to a contact. So far, there's talk of a new gang, thinks they did this to gain a foothold. Could explain why they were stupid enough to kidnap him, they don't know who lives here."

"Well, we better nip that in the bud. Any chatter online about it?"

"Some, I'm in the process of verifying them now."

"Alright, I'll keep this line on so you can hear the conversation, feel free to comment as well."

"Gotcha."

They park a few blocks away, swinging into the shadows, it's still not dark yet, but they blend in anyway, sneaking up on the League. "Justice League." They jump in surprise, and Nightwing continues, "we were wondering when you'd show up. Too bad Red isn't here to see this, he's kinda a fan of the Flash."

They seem taken back by his chattiness, and just stand there staring.

"Hey now, I know I'm hot, but I don't think you came to Gotham to gawk at me."

Manhunter clears his throat, "ah, yes, we came to assist in finding Timothy Wayne, the boy who was kidnapped. We did not know that there were others here capable of finding him. Batman never told us about you." He paused, "and you are?"

"Nightwing, nice to meet you, this is Robin. We were just about to check out some leads." Nightwing tells them, gesturing to the shadows where Robin still waited.

"N."

Nightwing holds up a finger, "yeah Oracle? You got something for me?"

"Hood said that there's a good chance the kidnappers are in Old Gotham. Hood is headed to check that lead out. Flash is also on his way over."