Rescue Not Needed

Who's in the pic?

Top: Batman, Nightwing, Batgirl (Babs), Red Hood, Batwing (Luke Fox)

Middle: Batwoman, Red Robin, Black Bat (Cass Cain), Batgirl (Stephanie Brown), Mother Panic (Violet Paige)

Bottom: Flamebird (Bette Kane), Robin (Damian), Bluebird (Harper Row), Signal (Duke Thomas), Terry McGinnis

Art by Inkydandy find them at https://inkydandy.tumblr.com!

They race across Gotham, passing Batgirl, who joined him for a few blocks before splitting to a bank robbery.

"We're here, no signs of explosives or heavy artillery. We're going in now." Hood updates, waving them forward, "Aquaman, Martian, Lantern, go through the building, fifth floor, sixth door on the right, Wonder Woman and Flash with me through the windows, I'll give the signal, if Martian will keep up your mind link."

That shocked them, "how do you know about that?"

"It's in your files, we hacked your files, simple deduction." He added sarcastically, "or you could just assume Batman told us all about you guys when we ask for stories before bed." They pause to ask if he was being serious, but he ran them right over, "little kid's life on the line? Granted, he's an annoying little brat, but I'm kinda attached to him now. And I swear to God, N, if that somehow gets back to him, I'm gonna quit the team."

They leave quickly after that, Wonder Woman flying up to the proper floor, waiting to be directed, Flash running to the floor's fire escape, Hood joining him there a few moments later. "I don't know how B deals with you, always flaunting your powers."

He quickly makes his way to the right window, squatting on the ledge, motioning Wonder Woman to one and Flash to another. They wait for Martian's ready then give the signal back, breaking both the front door and the windows. All the bad guys are quivering on the floor, hands already up, Tim sitting on a chair, looking bored and oddly tired.

"You're late. And you brought friends."

Hood sighed, "he's safe, talked them down again. Damn negotiator." He informed the others, bending down to start tying up the surrendered kidnappers.

Tim gave a cocky smile, "I missed you too, Hood."

"We're about a minute out, got held up at the robbery, Batgirl needed help. How bad is he injured? Who kidnapped him? Are they all there?"

"How bad's the body, Timbo?"

Tim's smile fell, "a few bruises, concussion, maybe a cracked rib and sprained ankle?"

"Not bad, all things considered. Who are they?"

"Part of Joker's more sane followers, their boss, the one who arranged the videos, ran away when I turned them. Think Joker had something on him, maybe a wife or kids? Didn't seem like he really wanted to do this, you know?"

"When's the last time you slept?" Tim opens his mouth to answer and Hood cuts him off quickly, "being knocked out don't count. You know that, Timmers."

Tim snaps his mouth shut before defending, "okay, but to be fair, WE has a major meeting with LexCorp tomorrow and I've been going back over all my work to buy out their facilities here in Gotham, so sleep just kinda fell down the list of priorities."

Hood nods, "have you met the Justice League? They already met your brothers, I'm sure that was a joy, what with Damian being high and mighty for a brat, and Dick being the flirt he is."