Interests Are Sparked

The rest of the day was spent slowly. Stefan and I are trying to teach Caroline blood control. Slowly, but surely, she's learning. It's around 4:30 when my cell phone rings upstairs in Damon's room. I run up the stairs and into his room to find that he already answered it.

"Look if you and Cecily are having a make out session, fine but I need to talk to her," I heard Jeremy say on the other line.

"What if we're currently naked," Damon asks, "would you still want to talk to her?"

I rush over to Damon and take the phone before he could add more, "Hey Jeremy, what's up?"

I could hear Jeremy sigh in relief, "can we meet up?'

"Yeah sure, is everything ok," I ask him.

"I can't really explain it over the phone. Meet me at the Grill in 15," he asks.

I sigh, "Ok, I'll see you." I hang up, stick the phone in my back pocket, and glare at Damon.

"What," he asks with a straight face even though I know he's fighting a smile.

"'Currently naked'," I ask him, "really?"

He grins, "it made you blush though, didn't it?" I smile and start to walk towards the door. Damon stops me and shoves me against the wall.

I sigh, "I need to go."

"But we're busy," Damon whines as he starts to run his hands up under my blood-free red shirt. I blush and smile.

I sigh and look at him, "as much as I would love to do this right now, Jeremy needs me."

"I need you more," Damon says against my neck as he kisses me. He leaves a trail up my neck and finally he reaches my mouth. I close my eyes and absorb myself into the kiss. He lifts me up by my hips and I wrap my legs around his waist. He presses me against the wall as I dig my fingers into his shoulder blades.

"Damon," I let out as he kisses my throat again. I take control and push him away. I fall to the ground, smiling. "I need to go," I say to him.

He sighs and smiles, "why do you have to be good? Why can't you be bad like me?"

"Because if I was, you'd hate me," I say as I walk past him towards the door.

"Cecily," Damon calls.

I turn back to look at him, "yeah?"

"We're finishing this tonight," he says with a grin. I smile and walk down the stairs to find Stefan and Caroline sitting in the living room, the curtains closed.

"I'm going to meet Jeremy at the Grill," I tell them.

"What for," Stefan asks.

I shrug my shoulders, "Don't know. He just said he wanted to meet."

Stefan nods, "well, if you need us, just call."

I nod, "you might want to call Bonnie and get her over here. Maybe she can do a daylight ring spell."

Caroline nods, "have fun!" I smile and walk out the door. By the time I get to the Grill, I'm three minutes late. Being late is not something I like, nor am I known for being late. I find Jeremy sitting at one of the tables by the pool tables. I walk over to him and sit down across from him. When he looks up at me, he smiles.

"Hey," I say to him.

"Hey," he answers.

"So what's up," I ask him. Jeremy digs around in his backpack and pulls out something small. He sets it on the table and I finally see what it is. It's a small white rock. I had no doubt in my mind that what I was looking at was the moonstone. "Where'd you get that," I ask him, reaching for it. He quickly picks up the rock and puts it back in his bag.