Dedication

To the two people who would glare at the sun if it shone too bright at me.........

To an entire clan of crazy people who always encouraged their "personal Wordsworth".........

To the 3 idiots who showed me how much worse the world could be if it weren't for some crazy idiots.......

To the girl who would push past 120 other idiots in between every 1 hour to talk everything but nonsense to me...........

To the girl who walked by me every evening when everybody else was busy.......

To the fat panda who stood my nonsense to which in return I had to stand his........

To the curly haired guy who wished me birthday when I wished him his.........

To the days I spent between a cute girl on the right with a smile to always give and a pretty girl on the left with a frown and sly smile to always exchange..........

To a bunch of creepily relatable characters that I was fortunate enough to meet, shared trauma of existing on this mundane world, adulting and being broke all the time being the strings that connected us all.........

To all those bits and pieces of life I found in those unnoticed moments with all those people who just walked by once in a while, to those tiny smiles that kept me going even though I could see nothing before me......

And also to those who made me roll my eyes and made me want to run, 'cause you too led me forward, be it for running away from you or not........

To all those days when all I wanted to do was dissolve into an absolute nothing when these people marched past everything to me, pulled me along and showed me why I still had to smile.