01. Stupid one

With true love,you feel like the other is the reason your life is beautiful. It is when you're lost in those eyes,those thoughts and you think of them every moment.

You can't stop the feelings for that someone. You can't lie to yourself either.

Because your heart knows the truth all too well.

♧♧♧

Flashback

We met when I was around six.

At the park , you sat across from me with a small smile. Our toes could hardly touch the floor then.

I learned later on that you lived across the street,next to my house and we became the best of friends.

I remember you telling me about your mom,ever since she passed away you never laughed again.

I was the same. I knew exactly how that felt because I missed my daddy too.

But,there was laughter when we were together . I guess we connected on that.

What an excitement when I found out that our parents were marrying each other.

We turned from best friends to real siblings. You became my "Oppa". We were just inseparable.

Over the years,we got so used to each other's presence in our life,that sometimes I forgot who you really were.

I was around fifteen when it all started.

I remember how your casual teasing would get me so hot in the head and set a burning glow to my cheeks.

Without realizing it, you would steal my smiles everyday. I could feel your warmth spread through my weak heart.

I knew from that moment that I had fallen for you.

End of flashback

"Oppa! I'm home!!" I shouted as I closed the front door and took off my shoes.It had been a hella long day at school and I was starving.

I immediately made my way to the fridge and took a bottle of water out.The cold liquid really quenched my thirst,it was the best feeling in the world after a hot day.

As I placed the bottle back in its place,I heard footsteps coming from upstairs.

"Oppa-" My smile faded away at the sight in front of me. The one I've been seeing for the last two weeks but can't get used to.

Lee Sooyeon a.k.a my brother's girlfriend.

She had cast her eyes on Taehyung since the moment we transferred to our new high school. They were in the same class,which made her even more clingy towards him.

But one thing's been on my mind for quite some time now. I have this kind of weird feeling whenever I'm near her.

I mean,she's pretty,nice,looks like she comes from a decent family and all but it's too good to be true. I can't help but find her mysterious...like a ticking bomb that can explode any minute.

And that's one of the reasons I don't really like her.

But I guess my brother is a real idiot for not realizing it yet.