08. Shitty twist of fate

Blame it on a simple twist of fate.

♧♧♧

Harin's P.O.V.

Nope,it was definitely not a mistake.

That voice, hair , dance moves and...

...and those eyes.

It was him. Jung Hoseok.

But how?

Why was he even there?

I mean, what's the probability of meeting your one- night stand the very next day?

Scratch that.

What are the odds of ever meeting your one -night stand in the first place again?

What a shitty twist of fate!

Was this God's way of punishing me for committing the sin of loving my brother?

Technically speaking,not my real blood-related brother but still...

"Yah Kim Harin!"

I suddenly felt a quick sharp pinch on my shoulder as I jumped in surprise and growled at Jimin.

"What the hell,dude?" I shouted as I rubbed on it,Jimin just scoffed at my answer and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Stop shouting you idiot," He said as he pointed at the people giving us weird looks before going back to what they were doing.

"Then why the hell did you pinch me?"

"Oh I don't know," He said in a sarcastic tone, "Maybe because you've been daydreaming for the last ten minutes..."

"..or maybe because you dragged me all the way here without even an explanation..."

Right.

We were on the bus on our way back home.

And I might have just ran like a crazy criminal being chased down by special police forces.

And I might have forced Jimin to do the same.

And he might have had his favorite ring fallen of his hand while trying to reach me.

"So?" He gave me that questioning look again,ready to kill me with his bare hands if he didn't get a logical reason for my actions.

I just sighed as I leaned on my seat,avoiding an eye contact between us.

"I don't wanna talk about it. But I have my reasons." I said in hopes he would stop questioning me again.

I was being honest though.

I had....reasons.

Yeah...

The guy I slept with had to miraculously show up in front of me.