05. Wild night *

*** Warning Disclaimer : This chapter is hella long and includes use of mature language, scenes and graphic images! Read at your own risk! ***

🔞🔞🔞

Last night was insane...to say the least

♧♧♧

Harin's P.O.V.

"Ah fuck!!" He pushed himself into me deeper,so roughly. I could feel my walls tighten around his cock and by the slight twitch of his body,I knew he could feel it too.

I was so damn wet and in full ecstasy as I bit his neck and wrapped my arms around it. Hoseok started thrusting slowly but each one strong and powerful against my hole.

I couldn't hold back my continuous moans as he just looked at me in each thrust. He kept caressing my cheek and kissing my lips softly every now and then.

"You're so tight babygirl.." He whispered into my ear as he slowly bit my neck and entered me completely. After a few second,he began going harder and harder,increasing my pleasure beyond the limit.

"Ah..ah...just like that..." I gripped on his shoulder and arched my back, "Ah Hoseok..." I moaned his name as he went faster.

"Yes babygirl, scream my name like that..." He continued thrusting in and out as he left wet kisses on my collarbone and chest.

"Ahh...it feels so good..." I kept moaning and I wasn't lying. The faster he went the more I could feel my climax coming closer. It felt so damn perfect.