04. Lust at first sight *

*** Warning Disclaimer : This chapter is hella long and includes use of mature language, scenes and graphic images! Read at your own risk! ***

🔞🔞🔞

What do we make when we make love without love?

♧♧♧

Harin's P.O.V.

Attraction, huh?

Well that's easy.

Attraction is a magnet.

It's that thought inside your head that says "There's something about this..."

You gravitate towards this extraordinary thing that has captured your attention, and the more you're exposed to it, the more you learn about it.

And this "thing" right now...

....just happened to be the boy in front of me.

A beautiful face. Well defined, with a sharp jaw and angular cheekbones.

The burning flame in his eyes that seemed to pierce through my every drunk thought, just made me want to get to know the person within.

It was strange. It was new.

I had never felt this type of way before.

Not even with Taehyung.

What I felt for Taehyung or what I believed to feel for him was just something pure, sweet almost child-like and warm. The kind of warmth that could just make your little heart tingle in excitement.

But what I felt for this mysterious stranger was something way darker, alluring almost dangerous and forbidden. Something so impure I was surprised to even let my wild imagination get so far.

The way he moved and held my body close was so slow and sensual...almost driving me insane.

almost driving me insane