Sparking Red

After talking with Sanji for a couple of minutes they ended their conversation. I/C was walking to the library to see if her red headed prince was there. But this time when she walked in the library Ichiji wasn't there only a empty chair and a stack of books on the table. Instead of looking for Ichiji she just started looking through the rows of books. 

After a while 

I/C got really interest into this one book about a girl who was born as a devil but all the himan hated exept only a few samurai exepted her like any other person 

I/C: Aww how Chizuru is going to be the bride 

Then after a few hours later Ichiji finally came in to see that I/C was slepping on his chair that he usually sits on when he wantes to read. He wanted to wake her up but then he thought that this was the perfect chance to see what I/C looks like. So he walked gently to I/C and tried to lift up her veil as slowly as possible. All of a sudden I/C was starting to wake up, Ichiji quickly jolted back to make it look like he just walked in. 

Ichiji: So how long have you been in here 

I/C: Quite long actually where have you been 

Ichiji: Why were you here in the first place 

I/C: Well I wanted to spend some time with you what else remember the new orders 

Ichiji: That's right anyway get off 

I/C: Why 

Ichiji: Because I wanna take you somewhere 

I/C: To where 

Ichiji: Around my domain 

I/C: You mean your father's domain 

Ichiji: No I have my own land that I conquered 

I/C: Wow now you must be really powerful to do that 

Ichiji: What do you expect I'm a Vinsmoke 

I/C: I guess your right anyway can we go 

Ichiji: Sure 

I/C started to walk out the room until Ichiji stopped her. 

Ichiji: Um hey I/C

I/C: What is it Ichiji 

Ichiji: You look really pretty in that kimono 

I/C: Thanks and you look handsome everyday 

Ichiji: (Blushes) Yeah of course 

Ichiji wore his out door kimono then left his father's domain with I/C on carriage. It was awkward for the both of them Ichiji didn't know how to talk to her I/C was just trying to take one step at a time with her husband. Once they got there Ichiji asked I/C to get on his back, I/C was confused but did as she was told to do. So then Ichiji was carrying I/C all around the domain to show her all sorts of items and food. Citizens living in Ichiji's domain were shocked to see the prince smile in font of the public while carrying a woman on his back. After a while Ichiji got tired and letted I/C down so that he can rest on the bench. I/C saw how tired he was so she bought a cup of green tea with some sweet peanut dango with a hint of sugar on top. He ate it as quickly as I/C gave it to him. 

I/C's thoughts: 

Wow who knew you can be a kind gentle man but yet you are known for a heartless murderer after your domain conquered so much land. Now that I look at you now Ichiji I think our marriage will be successful you just need some help to show your emotions.

Out of I/C's thoughts 

It was getting dark so Ichiji declared that they will stay a tea house in his domain until tomorrow comes. I/C agreed on idea seeing that her husband worked really hard to try to impress her with new items and foods that he discovered. Ichiji on the other hand was wondering about how his wife is feeling since he had never try to impress anyone exept his father. His father only cared about his physical strength not his mental. Unlike his brothers he forced himself into someone who was heartless and all knowing but deep down he was lost lonely and most of all scared. I/C sensed that something was wrong but thought nothing of it because it was a usual feeling that she has everyday of her life. The two lovely couple walked to the finest tea house that there is in Ichiji's domain. 

Ichiji: Excuse me I would like the best room in this house please 

Owner: Of course my prince right this way 

Ichiji: Common 

I/C: Ok 

They walked upstairs to a room where it had luxurious furniture and their was even a fully functional balcony which was very uncommon back then in Japan. I/C looked out the balcony and saw the dark night with the lushes glowing moon. Ichiji decided to make a move for it and walked behind I/C then proceeds to hold her from her waist up. She was blushing like there was no tomorrow they only hugged for a couple of minutes.

I/C: Umm Ichiji what are you doing 

Ichiji: Please just let me hold you for a while I just need this 

I/C: I see then feel free to get as many hugs as you want 

Ichiji: (Nods and holds her closer) You are the only woman that I have ever hugged 

I/C: (Suprised) Really not even your mother 

Ichiji: (Shakes his head) Yeah not even her I wasn't even allowed to go anywhere near her 

I/C: I see then but she was a very beautiful and nice 

Ichiji: How do you know that 

I/C: Well me and Reiju had a visit to the shrine 

Ichiji: Heh you are one strange woman 

He soon let go of I/C and left the room to get some decent food for both of them to eat for dinner. This time Ichiji wanted to make the dinner romantic for a suprise I/C after all she is going to be his future bride. I/C was wondering about where Ichiji had gone but didn't want to ask too much questions before he gets annoyed. 

After 3 hours 

I/C was still in their room until she head footsteps coming so she opened the door a little bit to see who it is. Suddenly a giant hand swung thendoor open to see a giant man with a really drunk expression. He was walking straight towards I/C as if he wanted to do something violent to her. 

I/C: Excuse but what are you doing here this room is taken 

Man: (Hicup) So (Hicup) what this room is taken with a beauty like you a man must be entertained (Grabs her wrist) 

I/C: Hey let go of me let go (Tries to make the man let go) 

Man: Oh no you (Hicup) don't beautiful now let me (Hicup) see your beautiful face 

I/C: No no no stop please someone help me 

One of the wkrk members working in that tea house heard I/C's cry for help so she rushed up there to assist her. She tried to make the man let go but he refused and pushed her to a wall where she injured her arm. The work member quickly rushed out and sooner  or later the man was left with I/C in that room.  He then torn off her kimono off only leaving her obi the first layer of her kimono. Ichiji was near the downstairs of the tea house but heard someone talking about you so he rished back to the house dumping the food and flowers. 

TBC Soon Sorry for the wait