Big Mom's Declaration

Author's Note: Everyone who is still waiting to read another chapter well here is one for you. I'm am yet again apologizing for another postponed chapter I have been stressing out about school. Not only that I need to prepare a humongous project for school so far this seems like the only time I am able to write so thank you for your patience. And Enjoy this Chapter. 

It has been quite a while since Big Mom did anything in her palace after hearing about the Vinsmoke's babies births. It absolutely pissed her off to the point where she made a rampage on another country. So now having her sit at her thrown still angry she couldn't wait any longer she had declared war on the Vinsmokes. Smoothie tried to reason with her mother but it's no good once she's at it she will do it without hesitation no matter what the cost. On the other Katakuri and the other sweet generals were prepared to have another war since it's been ages. 

In Big Mom's Palace

Daifuku: (Laugh) Man can't wait to get all rilled up

Oven: I'll make sure those Vinsmoke's feel the burn from hell including their precious wife and children 

Katakuri: (Turns to Burlee) Will you join us in the war

Burlees: Of course big brother if it's another I want it's to eliminate those scumbag Vinsmoke's 

While On Vinsmoke Country 

Ichiji was getting his men from his territory his brothers were also doing the same thing to get as much power on their side. I/C was in the palace trying not to stress too much about the war and for their family's safety. All of the babies were asleep in their small handcrafted bed made by the local royal craftsman. Suddenly Ichiji, Niji, Sanji and Yonji opened the door to see them fully suited in armor. 

I/C: Be careful alright and come back safe 

Ichiji: (Puts hand on her shoulder) No need to worry 

Niji: (Laugh) Were not called the devils family for nothing you know 

Yonji: Keep out little ones safe 

I/C: I just focus on the battle as much as you can 

Sanji: If anything happens go to Reiju she already knows what to do if you are in need of help

As soon as Sanji finished his say the four left the room feeling the heat to fight to save not only their territories but their family. The Vinsmoke brothers transformed into their devil state. Their soldiers were shocked  to see them like this. Big Mom's armor soon came after the Vinsmoke's arrival. 

Big Mom: (Laughing hysterically) Are you ready to see your rain fall 

Ichiji: Fool that's what's going to happen to you 

Niji: And even if we do lose we will get right back up to fight once again 

Katakuri: Charge

Yonji: Go 

With that said the two major armies collided into one another with their rulers facing one another. It was four against one. 

Big Mom: (Pulls out her sword) Give up already (Swings it towards the Vinsmoke brothers direction)

Sanji: Never in a million years 

Big Mom: How cocky of you (Next swings it at Niji) 

Niji: Geez watch where you point that thing (In a sarcastic voice) 

Ichiji: Now 

The four brothers all fully charged with their powers directed their attack straight towards Big Mom. After their attack hit her she looked a bit weaker but not enough to keep her from fighting. 

In the Vinsmoke Castle

I/C's thoughts: I wonder how their doing right now. Probably winning right now if not then they will anything to. 

Suddenly the mirror in the same room with I/C started to fog up when there was no heat source around the room. Then Burlee popped out in her hideous grin then proceeded to laugh which creep I/C out a lot. Before  she knew it I/C along with her four sons were warped into the same portal Burlee entered in. Through the mirror world they past they were now in the battle feild where she can see her husbands fighting as hard as they can. 

Burlee: Listen fools look who I got in my hands 

All the soldiers stopped along with the Vinsmoke brothers. The soldiers of the Vinsmoke army didn't know what they should do but stay there and listen. 

Sanji: That's right that old looking bitch can do her mirror shit 

Yonji: Who knew she can still work when she's that old 

Ichiji: Enough talking focus on saving I/C 

Burlee: Ah ah ah I also have your kids so don't move a muscle

Niji: Shit now what

Big Mom: Momma momma good job Burlee (Laughs" 

The day ended with the Vinsmoke side losing to Big Mom. Almost all the land that the Vinsmoke's had was now all Big Mom's. Big Mom had no mercy to anyone who was in her way. I/C along with the babies weren't treated terribly as she aspected instead she was given a room for her and the babies. On the other side the brothers were locked up in the dungeon being tortured every minute of the day. I/C begged the guards so many times but it was completely fruitless nothing worked. She was so worried to where she started dreaming about them getting reunited then live peacefully off. As soon as her dream gets to that point she is snapped back into reality. One day when I/C was in her room peacefully taking care of Ichijoji to make him fall asleep she heard something being thrown into the room. It was keys but before I/C could see anyone they ran off into the far distance. This was it her chance to reunite her family once and for all. 

TBC This story  might be the  shortest yet so thank you for all those who still read my story and again will apologize for the inconvenience