Beauty meets the Eyes but Personality gets the heart

Yonji savored every bite of the noodles like there was no tomorrow after he finished he walked to I/C with puppy eyes asking her to make more. I/C would if she had a little more ingredients for the doe. He was sad to hear that so I/C thought of an idea that she will go to Germa's market to buy some more ingredients to make more for Yonji. Yonji was very energetic as if he was about to fly through the roof with such happiness. 

I/C: Hmm so let's see eggs, sugar, flower and some flare seeds ok that's all 

Yonji: Hey 

I/C: What it it Yonji 

Yonji: Take this (Throws  a bag at her) 

I/C: What's in it 

Yonji: Open it and you'll find out 

I/C: (Opens the bag) Wait your giving me money 

Yonji: Is there a problem with that giving my future wife some money so she doesn't have to use her own 

I/C: Well I don't mean it that way but thank you now I'll be going 

Yonji: Wait listen you have to be careful 

I/C: Why is there something wrong 

Yonji: Yes there is this pirate gang around our domain and some of their members have snuck in our  domain so be careful 

I/C: Ok thank you (Kisses him on the cheek) 

Yonji blushed furiously looking like a fresh tomato ready to be picked from the garden. He then walked somewhere in the palace and I/C went out to the market. She strolled around to see what it was like to be in a market for the first time. It was enormous full of different venders with food, toys, clothes, and other items waiting to be bought. I/C finally found and bought all the ingredients that she needed until she had gotten stopped by an katsune entertainer. 

Katsune: You 

I/C: (Looks around and points at herself) Me 

Katsune: Yes you now common in to the Geisha paradise tea house 

I/C: Thank you sir but I need to get back to.... 

Katsune: Nonsense common you seem to be having a bad day why not enjoy this moment (Pulls her to a room) 

This katsune entertainer left the room leaving I/C all alone with her ingredients still in her hands. I/C just sat down on a tatami mat later on a geisha came in with lavish clothes and makeup and a tray with tea. 

Geisha: Now here you go madam

I/C: Ummm what are these for 

Geisha: Oh now common on everyone knows that in order to be in a house where a geisha works you must dress up in appropriate attire 

I/C: Oh ok then 

I/C was put into a dressing room where she had changed and got a luxurious makeover making her look like a goddess. The geisha was smiling in the process as if she had never had this much fun until she got there looking like that. I/C and the geisha talked for a while until she was called to entertain another customer. 

I/C: Wait what am I suppose to do 

Geisha: Just stay here I'll be back once I'm done 

I/C: Ok then 

The geisha left leaving silence in the room. I/C had nothing to do except drink tea and try to perfect her dancing skills to impress her parents and future husbands. Later on there was a lot of giggling in the room next to I/C's room. Curiosity got over I/C so she walked out the room to open the door next her her room. To see Niji surrounded by a bunch of beautiful geishas entertainers him and serving him sake. For some reason I/C felt a little but uncomfortable seeing that this man was going to be be her future husband and yet he is surrounded by these geishas. I/C didn't want to watch any longer so she walked back to her room and waited for the geisha to come back. 

I/C's thoughts: 

Agh. Where is she? I wonder if I should just go without telling her? But if I don't then it would be really rude. Uhh just forget it I'm going to stay even if I have to hear that disgusting seductive blueberry for a prince. Anyway I might as well sing or dance to perfect those skills. 

Out of I/C's thoughts 

Niji left the room a while later to use the restroom after drinking sake for hours and hours. He was totally wasted and wasn't in the right state to walk anywhere. Instead of walking back to his room he walked into I/C's room where she was dancing and singing like a goddess. Niji was rubbing his eyes hoping that this was not a dream seeing the most beautiful woman in front of him. 

Niji: (Smirk) Wow now look what we have here

I/C: (Looks back and stopped what she was doing) What are you doing  here

Niji: (Hiccup) It's you huh

I/C: What 

Niji: I know it's you I/C behind all that pretty makeup and clothes (Walks to her) 

I/C: I'm glad you can tell who I am but are you alright 

Niji: (Hiccup) What (Hiccup) What do you think (Hiccup and smirks) 

I/C: Why are you smirking like that 

Niji: (Hiccup) No reason (Walks to her) 

I/C: Hey don't come any closer

Niji: Now why would you say that (Tries to grab her) 

I/C: (Smacks his hand away) Don't think about doing anything while we are in a place like this 

Niji: Oh so I see then why don't we go back to the palace and have some fun 

I/C: That's not what I meant 

Niji: Then what did you mean huh 

Niji fell to the floor since he was very unstable to walk or even think at all. I/C walked to him to make sure he didn't sustain any injuries. Instead of hoping that he would just stay laying on the floor he grabbed her by the waist and hugged her tightly. I/C was stunned and was using every last bit of her strength to get out of the hug but with no success. 

I/C: Let go of me right now Niji 

Niji: (Cute voice) No I need this anyway 

I/C: Aww now does someone need to be comforted 

Niji: (Nods) Yes 

I/C: Alright then I'll let it slide this time you big lug 

Niji: (Smiles) Thanks princess 

The hug lasted way to long to the point where Niji fell asleep with I/C in his arms still trying to escape with no avail. I/C later on gave up and fell asleep as well. The next day I/C still wore the makeup and clothes that the geisha gave to her and then worried about the consequences.Since she wasn't back at the palace she worried that she had caused even more trouble for the emperor. So she slapped Niji awake until finally he woke up with a bunch of hand prints on his face. 

Niji: Now what was that for 

I/C: Just let go of me 

Niji: No 

I/C: What do you mean no 

Niji: Just stay with me a little longer 

I/C: I can't I hope you know that I am no longer considered a princess to your father and I'm now a maid to help pamper you guys 

Niji: Is that so then take care of me 

I/C: No Niji I have to be at the palace now that I'm not I will have to face any punishment given to me 

Niji: Don't worry I can take care of that 

I/C: How so 

Niji: Just say that I forced you out here 

I/C: No way 

Niji: Why not 

I/C: I can never blame someone for something that had never done 

Niji: Tsk your strange but somehow you had me attracted to you 

I/C: Well at least that's a new side to you 

TBC 

This is just another boring chapter sorry