The End

Using this chance as her escape she grabbed a blanket given to her then ripped it into four piece using these pieces to carry all four of her sons. Thank goodness all of them were peacefully sleeping if they weren't leaving their prison would be like walking on eggshells. For some reason no guards were around anywhere around the whole palace. Every room to hall was just so quiet you could hear a bee buzz. Walking down the stairs she saw this enormous door made of rose wood. When it opened it displayed a horrible scene that looked like it came out of a horror movie gone wrong. On the walls were filled with torture weapons, chains, and worst of all blood everywhere. Next to that wall were the Vinsmoke brothers exhausted to the pointed of death after being totured day and night. Crying from happiness as well as sadness she couldn't help but scream out her husbands names. 

I/C: Ichiji, Niji, Sanji, Yonji please wake up wake up you must 

Without a doubt they all raised their heads to see their bloodshot eyes with dry blood dripping from their side. 

Ichiji: (In  weak voice) How did you get out

I/C: Never mind that I'm getting  you guys out now

Breaking out the palace was easy. From  there on the Vinsmoke's lived on the far great plains where they grew their own food as well as build  their own nice little palace. Soon after Reiju met up with her little sister in law and brothers. Now that all of them were away from all that chaos life was just better. It has been a year now since all of that happened. I/C' sons are all now a year old. Reiju got married to a nice lovely man that didn't have much but put her first before everything. The Vinsmoke brothers uses their power sometime just to cheat life a bit for example like farming but other tuan that they normally now in their nice home with their family. 

The End thank you all for reading it really shocked me to see how many readers read my story thank you for reading if you guys want another book about the Vinsmoke's then please send a request here. I/C hope you like this Ending.