Part Two

The soft hum of music, and tangled limbs was always a good morning to wake up to.

    However, this wasn't the case as Tamaki Suoh awoke alone in his chambers.

   Alone like always—his relationship with the infamous king kept secluded from the public. Therefore; no tangled limbs, no warm bodies, no tender words.

    He was always the romantic type.

   Getting up to start the day, the blonde passed by a frame that was sitting on his night table.

   It was of Tamaki Suoh, Kyoya Ootori, and a mysterious person in the middle of them. The glasses wearing man looked disgruntled, blonde looked too hyper, while as the middle guy was just laughing.

   It was a picture taken at Kyoto, where the three of them sealed their relationship to one another.

   Yet that story, came to a close a long time ago....

   The middle person was long gone, out of reach, only phone calls and stolen screenshots of the past hanging in frames was the only thing; that both kings had.

It was better than silence, better than no words, no framed pictures, better than nothing.

And in truth....he was okay with this, this was just fine.

As long as no one finds out about them—this will be fine for now.