Part Nine

The commoner spent his day back with his two lovers getting pampered in spoiled, with food, kisses, and gifts.

It was funny having two boyfriends that were the complete opposite, with Tamaki knowing how to show his affection quite obviously, and Kyoya showing his affection by giving Nezu items and praises.

They were so opposite that they balanced each other out—and Little Nezu felt happy to have such two fine young men loving him.

The very next day, Nezu awoke without his shirt on, and practically wrapped entirely around all the blankets in the bed he was sharing with his two boyfriends. Tucked tightly in Kyoya's arms while Tamaki was left out on the other side of the bed shivering.

Ah...that's right.

Last night Tamaki was insistent of showing Nezu how much he loved him, and tried to strip poor innocent Nezu down and kiss every inch of him. Yet cold Kyoya instantly wrapped Nezu in a bundle and smacked Tamaki's hands away from touching either of them.

As a way to punish the blond for being such a pervert—which Nezu laughed at Tamaki's defeated look, which just made the blond sulk at the other end of the bed growing depressive mushrooms all over him.

"Good morning,"

Nezu snapped his eyes back over to Tamaki, the blond still had the same pout on his face as he looked over at Nezu.

"...don't look at me like that...Tamaki..I-I Kyoya will—" The more Nezu talked, the more pitiful Tamaki seemed to get, so lifting you the blanket a little he allowed Tamaki to come snuggle with the two.

"J-Just be silent okay? You know how Kyoya is when he—"

"When he what?" A gloomy voice cut in.

Making both boys jolt.

"A-AH good morning dar-ling," Tamaki tried to ease.

"Morning Kyo..." Nezu said, sinking into the covers.

Well shit.