Part Three

It was a nostalgic feeling, the type where longing becomes obsessing over something that is just so deep into the past; that even with all the will and need in him. He just couldn't reach deep enough to make his longing cease.

    But hey, when all sees to fail reach for the sky before you get hammered down into the ground with your darkest memories.

     All the same, this was the opposite of what he did. He had no money to his name, no parents to support him, no connections that'd lend a hand to make his longing cease.

Nezu kirishima, a hard working student, who had fiddled his way into the affairs of the blue blooded people; err in other words the wealthy population.

Had summed up enough money to support himself in his trip to visit the two—and the so called affairs? Nezu would rather put that part of his past in a small container in the back of his mind.

"Thank you for choosing the South West, please stay seated until the plane has landed," The chirpy voice of a flight attendant spoke, her voice blissing and waking some of the passengers.

Nezu with his big blue eyes of wonders, and eager expression looked down at his cheap flip phone. His computer had been in his carry on, which was in the apartment above him, so he couldn't check his messages on Skype.

All he could do was hope for the best; hoping that his message was sent and read.

Miles away at Ouran Academy, a prestigious institution that held their students like gems—and in truth this private academy bloomed the brightest pupils.

Two of which, were sitting in an empty classroom, the blonde in particular staring at his phone in horror.

"Tamaki, you know we're not allowed to have our phones out," Commented the dark haired male, who couldn't be bothered to check the message from his phone—that was respectfully tucked away in his bag.

"K-Kyoya, i-its Him. He's in Tokyo!" Tamaki stuttered out, practically shoving his phone in his lovers face.

"I can't see it when you're shoving it like that—"Kyoya froze when pulling Tamaki's wrist gently away to see the full screen of the hyper active boy's phone.

'I'm on my way to see you two. <3'

"That idiot, he knows our circumstances! We can't just get up and leave," Stressed Kyoya Ootori, class representative of 2-A.

"Kyoya, we have to leave! C'mon! We can't just—I can't just— sit here and do nothing, he's probably waiting for us," Stated Tamaki Suoh, grabbing his school bag while readjusting his tie.

"Tamaki, what about the club? Our unfinished classes? Your farther?" Kyoya Ootori watched the blond tense, but his lavender eyes held all sorts of conflicting feelings.

Such as: longing, anger, determination, sadness, excitement.

"Don't you care at all? He's ours... We can't just leave him waiting, what was all those paragraphs and long calls of seeing each other? We've talked about this before! And if you're not willing to help just because of these stupid inconveniences—t-then I'll just—" A flick was delivered to Tamaki Suoh's forehead.

"You dunce," Sighed Kyoya, pushing up his glasses, the dark king guessed he could follow the will of the brimming with light Host Club King.

Even if consequences were bound to happen.

Nezu stood by himself at the Airports entrance, watching as people came and left.

All he wanted was at least one text from his two lovers, however, all he had was silence.

So he guessed, he better call a Taxi to come and pick him up—

"Good Evening, Sir, do you happen to be Nezu Kirishima?" Asked a finally dressed man, the way he wore elegant uniformed clothes made Nezu feel inferior at this guy's approach.

"Uh..y-yeah," Answered Nezu, his eyes wavering a bit.

Who the hell was this guy??

"Kyoya Ootori sends his regards, please follow me," The man turned, gesturing Nezu to follow.

The boy just blinked, his heart swelling as he could feel tears well in his eyes.

"K-Kyoya?" He whispered under his breath.

It's odd how working hard, and dirty jobs could help Nezu Kirishima finally reunite with his past.

Though, that chapter he wished back was already closed.

Now all he could do was hope for the best, in opening and adding new parts to his past.

Yet, was this really right?