Part Ten

"I said sorry; what more do you want?" Tamaki asked while blow drying Nezu's hair, massaging the small boys scalp as Kyoya was brushing his teeth.

"It's not that I don't accept your apology," Kyoya spit out the remaining tooth paste from his mouth, "It's just that..." Kyoya looked over at Tamaki only to see him styling Nezu's hair in multiple girly clips.

"Would you stop treating him like a kid?! He's not your kid." Kyoya expresses, sighing as he squeezed the bride of his nose.

Tamaki gasped dramatically covering Nezu's ears.

"Don't day that!"

"Tamaki, he's right I'm not your kid, but if I was...would I call you daddy?" Nezu asked.

Both King's went silent.

And a blush went over Nezu's cheeks as he covered his face with his hands.

"I-I'm sorry-"

"Gah, you're just so irresistible," Cooed Tamaki, turning Nezu around and placing his lips ontop of his.

"Mmhph— Tam—ah!-ki- you're still wet," Nezu tried to talk between the long kiss Tamaki was giving him, water droplets falling onto once dried Nezu.

"..mmhmm.." Hummed Tamaki, pulling away, "Call me that again and I'll do more than just kiss you—ack!" Tamaki yelped feeling Kyoya tug at his ear.

Nezu's lips were a deep red, as well as his cheeks.

"Ow-Ow—! Ow~ Kyoya—" Tamaki tried to continue but felt Kyoya place a swift kiss on the blond's lips, the boy was so unprepared for it that once it landed on his lips it went away just like that.

Making Tamaki be silent completely.

"Finish getting ready and join Nezu and I in my bedroom."