Part Eight

"School?" Asked Nezu, stuffing his face with a piece of chocolate Kyoya has ordered from the Ootori's chef.

"Yes, or do you prefer to be homeschooled? When was the last time you even been to a school?" Kyoya asked, pushing him his classes, narrowing his nose at the chocolate smear on Nezu's upper lip.

"U-Uh..." Nezu awkwardly laughed, he had only been to Middle school, as for high school? His parents couldn't really afford it.

Plus High school wasn't really mandatory.

"...as I thought—"

"Kyoya...~ c'mon give Nezu a break he just got here," Tamaki lectured, sitting beside Nezu on the white couch that was in Kyoya's bedroom.

Kyoya, whom was sitting on the chair by himself, replied with:

"Stop spoiling him Tamaki, he isn't a child."

Tamaki narrowed his eyes back, wrapping his arm around Nezu's waist, since the small boy was trying to sink into the couch like he didn't exist.

"Oh yeah? I can spoil him all I want~ right Nezu~?" Tamaki then grabbed both of Nezu's cheeks and squished them together.

"...yesh...?" Nezu replied back while Tamaki was cooing at the boy.

Rolling his eyes, the shadow king crossed his arms, looking at his boyfriends as the blond king played with their little gem.

"Fine, I'll stop for today," Both boy's one the couch perked up, "However," they sunk back down, "We'll speak of this issue tomorrow, and until then," Grey eyed Kyoya stood up, "Scoot over."