Park Jimin

Park Jimin.

Your neighbour across the street. He would always babysit you when your mother would leave somewhere. Either business trips or to be with friends. You were always left behind. Father left for another woman. I guess Eomma wasn't good enough... Jimin would act nice and caring next to mother or her friends, but when you're alone with him shit goes down. He would tease you or remind you how useless you are. It doesn't help that he's three years older than you. You're sixteen and your mom still doesn't trust you with a toaster. And that's when Jimin steps in.

Today is another day of being left alone with Jimin. You mom out for another business trip. Her business trips take a week or two. And all of those weeks alone with no one but Jimin. Sometimes he would bring his friends over into YOUR house. You didn't have enough courage in you, to tell him that this is YOUR property. Well your mothers to be exact. Our mothers were best friends, which also didn't help. It made the situation worse. That means that they would talk more and believe this, my mom TRUSTS Jimin! Whenever you would try to say something, the response would almost always be "I'm older and you should shut up." That's the common response.

"Thank you Jimin, take good care." I our mother said to Jimin who was now standing in front of your front door. You watched your mother leave and drive away to her trip. Jimin closed the door and ran his fingers through his hair. Oh and did I mention he does that 300 times a day? You didn't make eye contact even though he was looking at you, you just got up and left to your room. "Rat, where do you think you're going?" He asked. You ignored him and the nickname he gave you. You hated that nickname more than you hated him. You went to your room and plopped down on the bed, thinking of ways to avoid him for the rest of the day. Your thinking was cut off by the sound of the door flying open. "Are you gonna keep ignoring me?" He asked, now getting annoyed at your behaviour. You nodded. "Alright then." He said as he reached for the necklace your grandma gave you before she died. He took it and shamelessly put it on like it was his. The necklace was a gold colour and had a little Sakura flower charm on it. "Jimin! Put it back!" You yelled while jumping up from the bed. "No can do, rat." He said as he purposely played with the charm in between his fingers. "My grandma gave it to me before she died! It means a lot!" You yelled as you tried to unhook it from behind. He wouldn't let you. "You're not getting this back until your mom comes back In a month." He said. Your eyes widened. "Month?!" You questioned. "I can't live a month with you!" You yelled at him. "Heck I can't live three days!" You kept yelling until he put his hand over our mouth. "I don't give a shit. This is just what you deserve." He said. You pushed his hand away and pushed him out of your room. You sighed and went up to the window to see what's going on outside. Your peace was cut off by the sight of 6 twats standing in front of your front door and then later being let in. This motherfucker! You rushed downstairs and saw his twats sitting on your sofa. "Jimin What the fuck?!" You questioned him. He smirked and began to play with the charm again. This pissed you off even more. They were now all looking at you which made you feel highly uncomfortable. "What are they doing here?" You whispered to Jimin. He grinned. "Don't you like being surrounded by guys?" He asked loudly. Others began to laugh at you while you were embarrassed. Jimin would tease you in ways that would make you highly uncomfortable.

You sighed and walked to your room to get your skateboard and your backpack that had your phone, a water bottle and money in it. You took your money with you because Jimin would often take it.
You put on a hoodie since you would be out late, tied your hair up to a (bun, ponytail, whatever you like) and approached the front door. Just as you were about to leave Jimin blocked the door. "Hey!" You tried to push him from the door. "Where exactly are you going?" He asked. "It's none of your business!" You shot back. He smirked.
"Oh I see, you're going out to bang another one of your boyfriends like the slut you are." He teased you. You heated up not from embarrassment, but anger. You couldn't control yourself and slapped him. "Oooooooooo....." You heard the others say In sinc. You realised your terrible mistake and went for the back door. "I'm sorry!" You shouted as you ran out the door.

A/N

This story is rewritten since the last one had too much cringe in it.
This one at least makes more sense. So just know that this ain't copied.

-사랑해요

-880 words-