Why'd you even take it?

Every moment you started getting paler and paler. It even caught the attention of Jungkook who was always dozing off. "Y/n? You know anything about the disc?" Jungkook Asked. You stiffened and shook your head. "When was the last time you've seen the disc anyways?" Hoseok Asked Jimin. "It was today! The last time I played it was when me and y/n were driving here!" Jimin said as some sense was knocked into him. Fuck, they were so close to finding out. Why the fuck couldn't you just buy it yourself? If you knew it didn't belong to Jimin, you wouldn't have taken it. "Wait, does y/n have anything to do with it?" Jin Asked. All heads were now turned to you.

Fuck this.

"Uhhh... I don't even know what disc you're talking about." You said as you casually crossed your arms over your chest. "The Agust D one, you've seen it. You were squealing over it for about half an hour. And screaming the lyrics." Jimin said.
You turned red out of embarrassment. The images of you screaming the lyrics flashed though your dumb head. "Damn y/n, I didn't know you had such taste." Hoseok Said. You didn't know if it was supposed to be taken as a compliment, so you just stood there awkwardly. They were too close to finding out. "Wait. Y/n, I saw you holding it in the car. Where'd you put it?" Jimin said. Well fuck. Try and make up an excuse. "Uhhh...I..... I gave it to you!" You said now sweating coldly. "No you didn't, I was taking out the luggage and it was in the disc reader. Did you take it?" He asked. Right now you were in a state of panic.
"No." You said. You start to blink rapidly. It was a habit you picked up when you would lie. "Y/n I'm asking you. Did you take it?" He asked once again. You didn't answer this time. "I won't be mad." Yoongi said. You sighed and breathed in a deep breath. "FINEITOOKITIMSOSORRYIWONTNDOITAGAIN" you spilled everything and everyone looked at you in confusion. "Sorry we didn't hear. Repeat that, but slowly." Jungkook said now listening closely. "I said I don't know and didn't take it." You said now trying to act as if nothing happened. "You sure?" Jimin Asked. "You know I'm gonna find out eventually?" He said now staring into your souls which made you more uncomfortable than before. You shook your head. "Dumbass, where did you even put it?" He asked now standing up. "I- I put it back in!" You backed away. "What was it doing in your hands anyways?!" He asked now getting pissed off and raising his tone. "It- It was dirty!" You blurted out. "How the fuck was it dirty if I had it in a case?!" He was now yelling at you. "I DONT KNOW!" You shouted. "I KNOW YOU HAVE IT!" He shouted now as he got even closer. "I DONT!" You screamed as you fell backwards due to a damn coffee table. "I swear to god y/n, when they leave and I find it I will beat the shit out of you!" Jimin yelled as he stood above you. Both legs next to your hips. The view wasn't..... nice....

"Fine cause you won't!" You said without thinking. "Oh really?" He raised an eyebrow. "What if I go to your bedroom?" He asked putting his hands on his hips. "I-!" You tried to argue but you failed. "For fuck sakes. I don't have time for this shit! Just tell him where it is!" Yoongi yelled out of anger. You went stiff. Tears threatened to fall out of your eyes. "I don't know! Just leave me alone!" You yelled. He face palmed. "Jimin, you're buying me a new disc." He said. "FUCK OFF DUDE!" Jimin yelled in frustration. "You know how expensive Agust D is?! That bullshit is rare as fuck to find in this ass of a country!" Jimin kept yelling. "Well you shouldn't have lost it." Yoongi shot back. "You shouldn't have gave it to me!" Jimin yelled. "YEAH NO SHIT, MAYBE I SHOULDNT HAVE!" Yoongi yelled at Jimin who looked like he was ready to throw hands. "Come at me shorty!" Yoongi yelled. "BRO WHAT THE FUCK YOURE ONLY 1 CENTIMETRE TALLER THAN ME!" Jimin pointed out. "BUT STILL TALLER THAN YOU!" Yoongi yelled back. "I'm sorry." You said. They both shut up. "For what?" Yoongi Asked. "For taking it." You sighed heavily. "BRO! WE ALMOST BENT EACHOTHERS FACES OVER YOU!" Jimin yelled at you. "WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE!" You said. "Oh my fuck y/n..." Yoongi sighed. "Why'd you even take it?" He asked. "Well, if I knew it was yours I wouldn't have taken it, but I just love Agust D. A lot..." you admitted in embarrassment. " Well fuck, you could've just said so." Yoongi said as he plopped back down onto the couch. "Jimin, get off me." You said. "Fuck no. After all the shit you caused, you're sleeping in the kitchen tonight." He said. "FUCK YOU MEAN?! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KICK YOU IN THE BALLS IF YOU DONT GET OFF ME RIGHT NOW!" You threatened. "I Dare you.." Jimin said as he spread his legs more. And you took the shot. You launched your leg up high and hit the sweet spot.

SUPER PERFECT!

You saw as his eyes rolled back in pain. "BRO!" Jungkook laughed. Jimin was now rolling on the floor holding on to his- umm.... balls? "y/n...." Jimin whispered. You were laughing until you realised a tear was rolling down his cheek. "J-jimin! I'm so sorry! Don't cr-" you said before you got cut off. "piss off..." he quietly said. When you see others cry it immediately makes you feel bad. It doesn't matter if you know the person or not, it doesn't matter if you love or hate them. It upsets you.
You felt a strange mood swing happen.
You went from feeling bad to worse and even worse. You felt useless and as if you always hurt everyone. "I'm sorry..." you whispered now tearing up yourself.
You went to hug him, but he shoved you away. "DONT ACT LIKE YOU CARE!" He yelled at you. Jungkook went to hug Jimin from behind. You felt even worse seeing how everyone went to hug and support Jimin. You knew you caused all of this. "It's ok dude, I've been kicked in the balls lots of times. And by my classmates, which were girls...." Jin said as he rubbed Jimins shoulder. Meanwhile Jimin glared at you. Judging by his facial expression he wanted to break you in half and hang you up on the wall.

"Shit bro it's 11PM. We gotta go." Hoseok said as he got up and approached the door which you were curled up next to. "Move." He said as he poked your back. You rolled over and sighed heavily. The others pat Jimmie back a few more times until they all left. "Bye, and make sure to always use protection!" Yoongi yelled down the hall. "I'll be sure!" Jimin yelled back. He got up to close the door and locked the door. He kicked you over with one leg and you groaned. "Leave me alone..." you said trying to hide your tear stained face. "I'll leave a chore list for you to do tomorrow. And if it's not done by the time I'm back then you're screwed." He said. "Fuck you." You said. "Excuse you?" He got pissed off. "I said fuck off!" You yelled. "First you kick me in the balls and now you're telling me to fuck off?!" He yelled back. "YES!" You scream. He sighed and walked away. "Go to sleep, dumbass." He said before closing himself in his bedroom. You crawled to yours and immediately fell asleep.

A/N

Oh my gooooood
So BTS had their comeback, TXT droped a new MV, Twitter blew up, YouTube deleted 11M views in total off of BWL, a fire in my city happened and another fire is spreading from abroad to my country and life is just sksjdksnsk

I hope you understand why I haven't updated in so long :'(.

Sorry to disappoint you as always and by the way this is highly unedited and BTS' names are getting autocorrected due to an update of iOS. It corrected hoseok to Jospeh, yoongi to too go, Jimin to Him in. Like OMG skdnksndosnaks

-1425 words-