-1-

Today you decided to prank H/N. You had a popular youtube channel and many of your viewers begged you to do this on your boyfriend...so why not. It's was the infamous hickey prank. After using your morphe palette to attempt to make a hickey, you were done!

Turning your camera on, you announced to all your viewers what you were about to do.

"Hey!" You said, smiling into the camera. "Today I'm going to prank H/N! You all asked for it so I'm giving it to you. Wish me luck!"

Heading to your leaving room, you set your camera in front on your t.v, trying to hide it with other objects. Moving to the couch, you patiently waited for H/N to come home.

As you waited, you pulled your hair back so the 'hickey' would be more visible. Five minutes later, you heard the keys jiggle and your heart skips a beat.

He walked in all smiley to see you.

"Hey babe," He said. You got up and wrapped your arms around his waist as he kissed your head.

"What have you been up to, love?" He walked around to sit on the couch and you joined him.

"oh...nothing," You said.

For a while, you both were talking about random things and he still has not seen the 'hickey.' You were getting really impatient and decided to turn your head a little while talking about something random.

"So, I saw this jacket from H&M and it was so cute! You rambled. "It's perfect for-"

"Uh, Y/N? What's that on you neck?" He asked, as he leaned in closer and you move away.

"What's what?" You retorted, acting as if you didn't know what he was talking about.

"That mark. It looks like a hickey..."

"What? No, no, it's not! Why would there be a hickey on my neck?" You lightly giggle.

"Well I don't know! That's clearly a hickey, Y/N!" He said as he stood up.

"No it's not! It's just a burn...from my curler..." You replied, slightly smiling because you couldn't help it.

"Your hair is not even curled..."

You quickly think of something else. "Look, it's just a small burn from the other day, okay?"

"No!" He yelled. "I don't believe you. That's clearly a freaking hickey on your neck!"

"Why don't you believe me? I would never cheat on you!" You tired to reach for him but he backed away.

"No, I'm done Y/N." He ran his hand through his beautiful hair. "I can't believe you would cheat on me with some loser after all I've done for you."

You couldn't help but laugh loudly.

"Are you seriously laughing right now?!" He said.

"H-h/n...it's just a p-prank!" you said, slowing down your laughter.

"...what?"

You point to the tv. "Look over there," You said. "It's just makeup! You can lick you finger and wipe it off."

He did as you said, licking his finger and wiping the makeup right off. "So you're telling me...you didn't cheat on me! You do love me after all!"

"Of course I love you!"

You walked over to the where the camera was and picked it up. "You're not mad?" You asked, looking up at H/N as he got in frame with you.

"Well I was, but not anymore now that I know you didn't really cheat."

He grins down at you. "Oh, and the prank wars are so on, hot stuff."

"It's on."

🦋∘✧♡✗✨∘✧♡✗🦋∘✧♡✗✨∘✧♡✗🦋