-4-

You opened your eyes to the bright light coming from the window and it fully woke you up.

Turning over to your right, you felt an arm around your torso and saw H/N sleeping ever so peacefully.

"Good morning," you said, quietly. You reached your hand up and traced his jawline lightly. Suddenly, you had the urge to place little butterfly kisses on his beautiful face so that's exactly what you did.

"Mmm Y/N stop," He grumbled, his eyes still closed.

You ignored and continued to leave your kisses; placing them on his jaw, lips, cheeks, and neck. You knew he secretly loved it.

"We have to wake up now, sleepy head."

His eyes immediately opened a bit wider. "So you're stopping the kisses?"

"I don't want your cute kisses to ever stop."

"Hmm, I thought you said earlier 'mmh Y/N stop'"you mocked, slightly giggling.

He cutely pointed all over his face."Well now I want them even more so keep them coming ma'am!"

"Mmm later, I think I gave you enough."

He gave you the biggest pout.

"Fine, but later tonight you owe me a days worth of kisses because I can never get tired of yours."

"Ugh you're annoying," You smiled. "But it's a deal."

"Did you have a good sleep?" He asked.

"I did! Although you were hogging the blankets during the whole night," You said and his eyes widen.

"I'm sorry, babe. You should've woken me! You were probably cold, weren't you?" He tucked a piece of your hair behind your ear and kissed your nose.

You shook your head. "No, not really. Plus I didn't want to wake you up because you looked so adorable."

"Not as adorable as you though."

"I love you." He leaned in to kiss you.

You kissed back, enjoying the moment you have with your boyfriend. The kiss got a little more heated as he slid his hands to your shorts and you wrapped your arms around his neck and climbed on top of him, deepening the kiss.

He moved his mouth to your neck, sucking your sweet spot gently. "We have t-to get up," You said, trying really hard not a let out a moan.

"No, I'm good right here. I want to have a sweet breakfast first." He said, flipping you both over so that he was now on top.

And with that, he guided his way down and your morning continued with a bang.

Literally.

🦋∘✧♡✗✨∘✧♡✗🦋∘✧♡✗✨∘✧♡✗🦋