-5-

"Hey babe, whatcha doing?" Your boyfriend asked from the bathroom door. You were currently standing in front of the mirror doing some self care.

You already painted your nails, so now you were putting on a mud mask.

You turned to him and smiled. "I'm just doing a face mask. Want to do it with me?" You asked, wiggling your eyebrows as your boyfriends eyes widen.

"No way!" he laughed.

You pouted. "Why not It'll be fun and your face will feel so fresh and clean..."

"Hmm, what's it it for me?"

"Umm...kisses! You love my kisses and I'll give you them to you even when i'm mad." You stated.

"Deal." He smirked. "Now let's get this over with."
___

After you finished putting your face mask on, you sat on the counter as your boyfriend stood between your legs, holding your hips. You grabbed a brush and started rubbing the product onto his face.

"Ah!" He squealed. "This feels cold!"

He backed away slightly.

"Oh would you stop being a baby? This will all be worth it once you see how fresh and clean your face feels."

You pulled him back to you so you can apply some more product on.

"Yeah, yeah.." He smiled. He thought you were the most adorable thing.

You were finally done and he looked in the mirror and laughed "I look so funny!"

"Let's take pictures!" You said, running up to your room and grabbing your phone.

You two spent about 10 minutes taking mirror pictures, cute and funny selfies, and him trying to make you laugh.

"That was fun babe." He spoke.

"Yeah, it was...and I'm so posting these pictures on instagram."

"What? Y/N, no!" Your boyfriend tried to take your phone but you run away.

"Catch me if you can!" You giggled.

"I'll get you, you bundle of cuteness!"

🦋∘✧♡✗✨∘✧♡✗🦋∘✧♡✗✨∘✧♡✗🦋