-6-

"h/n where are we going?" you curiously ask your boyfriend as he drags you outside.

"it's a secret babe" he says. you were slightly annoyed because you hate surprises.

"oh c'mon bup! can i at least have a hint?" you ask and he shakes his head, smiling and holding your hand tighter.

"ugh," you pout.

"this will all be worth it when you see everything babe, trust me" he gives you a chaste kiss on your lips.

"yeah yeah."

___

after what felt like an hour of walking, your feet were hurting and you were getting really impatient. you stop and h/n turns back to you and has a slight concern look upon his face.

"what's wrong?"

"my feet hurt and i'm tired" you let out a yawn right after you said that. kicking the rocks beneath you, you walk up to him, holding his face in your hands. "how much longer?"

"about 5 more minutes only, i promise. want me to give you my famous piggyback rides?"

"would you mind?" you ask, letting out a smile.

"of course not babe! here, get on," he walks in front of you and then bends down, patting his back whilst doing so. you grab his back and put your arms around his neck. he gets up and jumps a little so your on his back properly. "you comfortable?"

"yess i am! thank you for carrying me" you say, kissing his cheek.

"anything for you."

h/n starts walking and you were so comfortable - almost too comfortable to the point where you almost fell asleep until you heard h/n's beautiful voice. "babe, we're here" he turns his head slightly and you open your eyes to see the most perfect view.

"wow...i...how..." at this point you were speechless. you were currently on your boyfriend's comfortable back and looking at this amazing view with the pretty lake and buildings in front of you.

"wanna see something just as beautiful?" he says. you didn't think anything could be more perfect but you were still curious.

"what?"

"look over there" h/n points to your right and you can't believe your eyes. there you see his truck, filled with big blankets and pillows, his laptop in the middle showing disney+, and a whole bunch of snacks.

"oh my god! h/n this is so beautiful! i can't believe it right now!" you slightly yell excitedly. you jump down his back and walk to him so that you're now standing in front of him.

you kiss him all over his face; his lips, neck, nose, ears, everywhere! "i love it bup, thank you. i'm sorry i was being annoying earlier" you pout because you felt bad. "this is definitely worth all that walking and i love you." you kiss him again one last time.

"it's okay y/n, i just love you and wanted to do something special because you're the best and always there for me. i love you too" and with that, his gives you a passionate kiss and after a while, he pulls away and rests his forehead against yours.

"come on, let's start our movie marathon with this beautiful view"

"yes i'm so excited!" you exclaim. you take his hand and drag him to his truck.

your night was filled with laughter, amazing food, kisses, and of course, cuddles.

🦋∘✧♡✗✨∘✧♡✗🦋∘✧♡✗✨∘✧♡✗🦋

i didn't know how to end this lol, but I hope you all liked it! also, thank you for 10k reads omg i seriously can't believe it 💓