-2-

Tonight you and H/N were going out. It's been a while so you were beyond excited that you finally got to spend time with your love.

You were currently sat on your floor in front of the mirror in your room.

"Hey babe, you almost ready?" He asked as he walked in your room, smiling down at the position you were in. He was wearing a suit, as he said earlier to wear something a little more fancy.

"Hey bub, you look really handsome," You smiled up at him. "I'm almost done, just give me ten more minutes, okay?"

"Thank you, and no problem, my love," He leaned down and kissed your lips softly.

You pouted, wishing the kiss lasted longer because you loved the way his lips felt against yours.

Ten minutes later (or maybe more) you were finally done. You were wearing a short black dress that had a v-cut in the front and stopped at your knees. You adored the dress - it always made you feel pretty.

Walking downstairs, you saw H/N's back against yours as he sat on the couch playing on his phone.

You walked in front of him, smiling.

"All ready now!" You said, lifting a leg, "Sorry I took so long, I couldn't decide what palette to use."

"That's fine baby, you always look- " he stopped midway, his eyes widening at the site of you.

He got up and place his hands on your waist. "You know," He whispered, "we could just stay here and have our own little fun..."

"Mmh, no! I didn't get this ready just for you to rip it all off!" you laughed and he pouted a little.

"Oh, alright."

You both walked out the door, hand in hand. You guided your way over to his car and he opened the door for you like the gentlemen he was.

During the car ride, you both sang along to all the songs from the radio. He also couldn't stop giving you compliments. You blushed like crazy. You love when he complimented you; it made you feel special.

You arrived at a really fancy restaurant. It was on a high level, giving you an amazing view of the city.

Both of you ordered your foods and laughed throughout the night at all the memories you had; and of course, shared many, many kisses.

While he talked about whatever, you couldn't help but smile like a fool. You really did love him; the way he made you smile, laugh, feel...you knew that he was your one and only true love.

As the night came to an end, you walked through the city and created many more memories by taking a lot of pictures. Once you both arrive home, you shared a warm shower together and cuddled on the couch while watching a movie.

You glanced up at him. "Thank you for an amazing night."

"You know I'd do anything for you, my love. I love you. He said, giving you a gentle kiss.

" I love you more."

🦋∘✧♡✗✨∘✧♡✗🦋∘✧♡✗✨∘✧♡✗🦋