Preamble

This is a work of fiction.
This book contains members of BLACKPINK and BTS who are fictionally depicted, there is no resemblance to their actual selves and all the events and occurrences are fictional and purely the art of the author's mind.

Not meant to hurt anyone's sentiments.

Readers discretion advised.

Warning !!

Mature theme included.

__________________________

FORGOTTEN NIGHT
-🍷-

-A liskook AU-

'Shawdow' is a creation of Light

In the hustle bustle of city life, stands a stillness of silence, but not of peace. But of silence before storm, and after war.

In the brightest city lights of Seoul, which to the world is captivating to lure the youngsters from all over the globe, lies the lonely dark, dim and unlit alleys where the youth is under the clutches of.

The dim lights, shrieking music, intoxicating smell of alcohol and smoke vandalising the air, with lustful eyes tracing the curves and hidden desires, which holds the murk future of many engulfed ones. The clicks of heels over the floor, huge clamorous mob of youngsters dancing to beats and trying out forbidden things in curiosity, trying to create 'euphoria' within for merely a few minutes and passing into the never ending blackhole.

Curiousity, thrilling adventure and experiments conquer the golden hearts to turn em coal instead. But if they'd have got the much needed attention and care, no one would have dared to touch the first shot of alcohol they tried.

'Escape' is the right word the describe their situation; escaping stress and pressures that the families and society put over gets unbearable that they choose the trivial solution of momentum escape, through alcohol, drugs and the smell of smoke.

Each building tension forms the silent volcanoes under the ground which ultimately erupt in the form nobody imagined.

Not just to blame the victims and respective abusers or the criminals, but the whole of the society. Some escape for freedom, some from reality, and some to deal with its dangers and outcomes. All with different purposes and intentions end up at the same pit.

•••

L I S A

L I S A

One night stand, a night spent to forget all the lingering stress.

But only if I'd have known that the night can be one of the most scariest nightmare of my life, I'd never stepped my feet there.

I rose up only to find myself with stinging head, sore throat, aching body and naked self lying next to an unknown handsome man, with pieces of memories already lost.

From this, I still could have moved on,

but

there was something more that I'd forgotten, or more like lost the puzzle pieces of that night.

That same night

I lost my friend forever.

_________________________

Forgotten Night © 2019 Alaznelisa

All Rights Reserved

No part of this publication may be reproduced copied or transmitted in any form or by any means.

Plagiarism will not be tolerated!!

_______________________

A/N : Thanks a lot for being here, it means a lot to me. Do vote 🌟