Chapter 3

A/N : dedicating this chapter to JiminSucksMyClit who was very excited for its chap publication.

Also, I edited one small thing in 1st chap, it has been weeks since the case started, not a week.

Edit: guys, why are you all so quiet, please be a little loud. I'm losing confidence.

•°•

______________★*°•♪♪°

" I want to talk to her in private " Jungkook repeated his words, still beaming his gaze on me, with an indecipherable look. I couldn't read it, no matter how much I tried.

" what's so private in you two? " Namjoon raised his brows, partly amused. At his words, even though Jungkook's expression didn't change even an inch but I could still see his anger forming larva, his right hand grew tight fist, and his knuckles turned white.

" I'm sure Mr Kim, you don't want to get any of your suspects to disobey. If you want to get to the conspirator, you'll have to sometimes give in " he mouthed, sounding very calm. My timidness was on the verge of losing its capacity to where I was ready to faint at some point. That's correct, I was scared.

Namjoon being an observant and such a famous inspector, saw the uproar inside him for sure, but instead of that he let it to slide in Jungkook's way. His way of solving the case itself was unkempt.

" alright " he parted out this single word from his lips before getting up from his leaning position, and then heading out of the door.

I shuddered as the goosebumps emerged over my skin. The coldness in his eyes could even compete ice. Even though I knew, it was a custody, many officers were probably observing us with the CCTV cameras fitted in, and also through the glass pane. There was no way Jungkook would have hurt me, but this anxious and apprehensive heart of mine wasn't listening to the logical brain.

As the room turned empty, he moved towards me, and I quickly stood up finding it too hard to stay seated. "w-what do you want to talk about? " I whispered.

" Lis " he bit his lower lip, exhaled out air with a deep sign. " just ignore everything and believe yourself "

" what do you mean?" I asked, not getting a single clue.

" even if the world starts hating you, you have to love yourself. Believe in yourself and your instincts " he said, his words were confusing and forming a different puzzle, which apparently I wasn't able to solve.

" treat it like a venture that ultimately will come to a stop where you'll reach your destination, perhaps at the cost of losing something" he muttered, his each word hid enigma and I knew that it was connected somehow to the memories of the forgotten night. Being under the eyes of the detectives, he was cautious to speak many of the things openly and worst I couldn't understand the riddle he was laying there for me.