Chapter 6

____________◆◆◆◇◇◇

____________◆◆◆◇◇◇

"ma'am, what would you like to take? "

The waitress asks me politely with a plastic smile which they are supposed to flash on customers, must be really hard. I return a small smile with a nod, " thank you, I'm waiting for a friend, I'll order after she's here "

" sure "

She walks back towards the counter. I'm currently sitting at Esperer Cafeteria, where Rose and Taehyung are about to show up soon. Although Taehyung denied at first but later agreed upon knowing that Rosie is ready to come by--to answer some of my questions.

According to the file Seok Jin gave me, the major evidences were against me and Taehyung, partly against Park Roseanne, and very few fragments against Jungkook. Recollecting the proofs holding blades towards me, I rearrange em in my mind.

Constant fight between me and Jimin for the past three weeks. DNA reports of my blood in Jimin's nails. The handkerchief of mine in the same room, and also, the fact that Jimin was drugged--the same drugs which were infiltrated in mine, too. It although seems like I was framed--according to adroit detectives like Namjoon, I was pretending the fake one night stand with Taehyung along with the rope tying up the placard of 'amnesia' and that, we both are involved. It sounds how feverish Namjoon is, or how gibberish the whole investigating team is. They couldn't even trace down the difference between innocent and the real culprit.

And Rosé? Well, she knew or had some clue about the secret engagement of mine with Jimin--and everybody knew how fanatically she was in love with him--even me, but still I was utterly self-absorbed in myself that I failed to see her longing and fervent desires she fisted inside her heart. It's all my fault. Apart from all that we caught, she was missing from the club the whole night.

But Taehyung? According to the records--he and Jimin never had any fight or argument, they were the most idealistic best friends. A flawless and unblemished bond--and a relation without any dirt or mark which apparently caused Mr Kim Namjoon's thick head to suspect him. There's just one thing unknown --where was he the whole night? Like Rosie, he was missing from the club too, and there's utterly no witness to prove that he wasn't lingering around Jimin in hotel Flame and Sparks.

Gosh, it's complicated. According to the report prepared by the investigation team, Jennie and Yoongi were adjacent to the room in where I woke up that morning, perhaps banging each other? And about Jisoo, she was caught up being passed out at the washroom of the club so there's absolutely nothing against her. And the CCTV camera's fitted at the corridor of the hotel are being deleted, evidences are being erased. Cleanly swept with almost no effort.

Jimin's cause of death; Traumatic Brain Injury due to severe jolt or blow to the head. Plus, he was high on drugs.
And according to Namjoon, the murder is showed to be unintentional and accidental, but to him--it's a cold-minded planned murder.