Glimpses II

Statements

Lisa

" Ms Manoban, who was your one night stand, Mr Jeon or Mr Kim? "

I can't recall, all I know is that I woke up besides ....
Taehyung

But I remember moaning Jungkook's name..

" You often pull out fights with Mr Park Jimin, some say, may I know why?"

Jungkook

yeah, that's true, I'd been to Jimin's room, but all we did was talk

" where were you the whole night ?"

" Weren't you with Ms Manoban, some saw you making out furiously ? Could that be one of the reasons of your drunken fight with him ?"

Taehyung

" you don't remember anything either, not even with being Ms Manoban?"

how many times do I have to tell you Mr Kim Nam Joon, I don't remember fcking her nor do I feel like I fcked anybody, and even if I did, why is it so important for the case ?

" We suspect that you weren't with Manoban, but making up the whole thing of forgetfulness to escape from something, am I right?"

Jennie

I don't know, but Jungkook is lying. I saw him with Lisa, he's hiding something.

" Is this handkerchief yours?"

Rosé

I witnessed Lalisa and Jimin fighting in his room

" Ms Park, isn't Jimin's your first love? "

how's that related to the case, Mr Kim?

" Coz from very close sources we have gathered information that Jimin was engaged to someone and you couldn't stand that fact"

Do Kyung Soo (club manager)

I last saw Jimin with Lalisa ma'am, they were heading towards the rooms

Jisoo

“ Lalisa can't do this, I think someone is trying to frame her ”

°°°

A/N : this part of glimpses wasn't planned earlier but I realized that I've made a bit confusion earlier so I published this for creating more confusion.

:")