The Guy on The Shore

You just got back from a awesome time at the board walk,as you were eating some cotton candy you had left over you walked along the beach looking for a good spot to watch the sunset.After taking a big bite into your cotton candy,you look up and see something about 7 feet away from you laying on the shore as the waves of the salt water ocean blanketed it and left and came back again.

It looked a lot like a person.You squinted your eyes and stared at it in confusion.You walked over to it about 5 feet closer to make out what exactly it was,but also just to be safe you kept your distance
in case it was dangerous.Once you realized it was a person you immediately dropped your cotton candy and rushed over to them and got on your knees trying to flip them over.Once you managed to turn them on their back and see their face,They looked a lot like that hero Shadow The Hedgehog.They also didn't have a mouth.You questioned your sanity for a second.You even slapped yourself making sure everything was real.Who wouldn't have a mouth.You thought it was prank and the person was just a dummy made by some goof ball but,you noticed the chest going up and down like it was.....Breathing?

Out of know where lighting struck in the sky and you felt a drop of rain fall onto your nose.and you knew a thunderstorm was coming.And the waves of the beach get so rough durning storms that they come up to the boardwalk which is supposed to be over 15 feet away from the shore.As the dark clouds covered the sunset you frowned losing your hope of getting a beautiful sunset picture.You looked back down at the supposed breathing of the person.Just to be sure, you put your ear to their chest listening for something.And you heard a few thumps of the heart that let you know that they were alive and not a dummy.Lighting struck again making you jump.The rain started pouring hard like you were in the shower.You looked back to see a huge wave coming.It looked like a tsunami.Or you could be exaggerating.But you knew you had to leave since an alarm went off telling people to leave the beach immediately,there was a huge thunderstorm coming and the waves will be getting very violent and it is not safe to be in a open area such as the beach during thunderstorms.You were about to leave but you thought of the person.

"I can't leave him there.."

You thought.So you made your decision quick and grabbed the stranger.It was hard to carry him considering that he was taller than you and obviously heavier.But you managed to put him on your back and get to your car as fast as you could before the huge wave crashed down on the beach going up to the boardwalk.You put him in the back seat of your car on his side.Then you rushed to the drivers seat after slamming the back door shut.Rushing to put your seat belt on,you looking up and noticed the traffic on the streets and the parking lot you were in being emptied quickly.You groaned in frustration as you turned the key starting the car.People must have been dismissed from work because there were more cars on the streets and empty parking lots than when you got there.You turned on the radio and turned on the weather report to hear that a massive thunderstorm will be occurring soon in the current city,and people must stay indoors until 5 am tomorrow and cannot run water longer than 2 minutes since lightning and thunder can travel through running water and shock you.Now you were angry such a perfect day had to turn out to be a pain in the butt.

What next?

Thank you for reading!this is only the first part and this is my first X Reader story so I hope you liked it!