Battle For Happiness

"What?You can fight."Mephiles shrugged his shoulders.

"All I did was warp time."You said still in shock.

"And that's a big deal."He walked upstairs out of the basement.

"NO!I don't have enough skill to fight that guy!When he punched me in the stomach it was already painful!"You balled your fists up showing a sign of anger.

"That's why I am going to teach you everything you need to know."He then walked to the kitchen as you edged near the top of the steps.

"Well I guess I could try to fight him."You sighed.

"Good.Because I see a lot of potential in you even though you don't."He would be smiling if in his other form.

The whole rest of the day Mephiles taught you everything you needed to know about fighting infinite according to his own experience of his power.You learned to chaos control,do energy projection,Spin dash and more.You felt the Positive chaos energy crossing all out through your veins and to your brain making you even more confident of the battle with infinite.

When you and Mephiles went to bed that night you couldn't sleep.Your new power was great n' all but you were still worried that you might loose and Infinite might kill you and your beloved.The thought made you sad and scared so you huddled up close to Mephiles in bed and hugged him tightly letting you know he wasn't going anywhere.You two cuddled all night until the morning.

The next day you were determined to defeat infinite once and for all.So you trained all Morning until around 1 pm you and Mephiles gathered the courage to walk outside to a valley for the battle because if you were to fight at home many people would get hurt since you lived in such a big neighborhood.

You told Mephiles to leave the area due to possible danger to him.He obeyed and his in the woods as you waited in the open.

"Infinite!I know your watching.Today is the day.And I decided I will not give up Mephiles!So come and get me!If I win this fight,Mephiles stays with me safe and we never see you again!"You yelled throughout the valley.

"And if I win,....I assume I get to have the fun of crushing you and your precious boyfriend like ants..?"Infinite floated down from the sky and dropped in the grass.

"Y-Yes.."You gulped doubting yourself a little.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"Infinite said cockily.

"Oh I'm sure alright!"you said bravely covering up your fear.

With that Infinite charged at you with a powerful punch to your chest causing you to crash into a tree.You groaned in pain standing up again.

"HAHAHAHA!YOU STAND NO CHANCE AGAINST ME!Give up Y/n!"He laughed and then everything went red again.

You panicked in fear again but you breathed in and out calming yourself.Then a wall of black pixels came straight towards you!You dodged it by Jumping out the way.You then seen infinite again.But he glitched and disappeared.Like you were in a video game.Then giant laser cannons that sort of looked like something Eggman would use started shooting at you from a distance.You dodged all of them and used the emerald and chaos controlled above it and spin dashed all of them,causing them to explode.While Infinite was in the open powering up,You then used a chaos spear on infinite throwing him back a few feet.You took that time to warp time and get a few hits to him with another chaos spear causing him to weaken.Everything was like a negative filter.You then used energy projection on him when time went back to normal.You made him punch himself in the face a few times making you laugh.You felt so powerful your fear of infinite faded away.The whole time Mephiles was watching from a far behind a tree stunned.Infinite then got out of your energy projection hold and let out a loud roar and made everything go red again!Pixels were everywhere closing in on you.They were closing in on you and slowly crushing you!You screamed as The Jackal laughed evilly.

"HAHHAA!Who is weak now!?"Infinite chuckled.

You then let out a loud scream and your eyes glowed bright green.Infinite stopped laughing and began to cough.He then fell to the ground and began screaming in horrendous pain.Then electric shocks of green and purple sparked in his chest.You then turned into a green electric like form and tackled infinite.You three about 40 punches to his chest making green positive energy and purple negative energy zap everywhere all through out the valley.Finally you did a chaos blast and blasted him 60 feet back making everything go bright and everything was no longer red.

Infinite laid on the ground burnt up from the energy sparks.He was coughing and gasping for air.a purple aura surrounded his chest.You knew he still had the negative power.So you harnessed the positive energy into your body and held the lifeless grey emerald to his chest turning the emerald a dark purple.You put threw the emerald to Mephiles who was standing a few feet behind you.

"Now,I don't want to see you ever again.So crawl back under whatever rock you came from.You weakling!"You hissed In His face above him.

"Y-Yes!"He stagger back on his feet and ran the opposite direction in fear.

You felt good for saving you and Mephiles.You were glad that no one will be harmed by him again.Hopefully.

"I told you that you could do it." Mephiles tossed his emerald around.

You just turned around and gave him a big hug.

"Now we are safe,we can be together!"You smiled up at him.

"Yes.I think I will stay with you.I don't think I'll be going back to evil anytime soon."He turned to his other form and grinned.

You lit up with joy and gave Mephiles a passionate kiss.You two then headed home living the rest of your lives together and infinite was never heard of again.

The End.