Postitive Power

You stood up and stated your idea.

"Maybe I can harvest some of the positive chaos energy beneath the house and the emerald can absorb it and then you can harness it!"You looked At Mephiles with a grin of excitement.

"That does sounds like a good idea...Let's do it!"He agreed.

"Now?But we just did last night."you stared

He face palm and squinted in embarrassment.

"Oh you were talking about the plan!hehe.."You blushed and walked to your closet and searched around.

"Yeah and What are you doing?"Mephiles crosses his arms.

"I'm looking for my old chaos energy controller!I went to a sonic convention before and they were handing these out,and I think it could help!"You moved some stuff around.

"You actually think those old things work?They are toys meant for children so they could play pretend and see if they could find a chaos emerald!"He said.

"Found it!"You pulled out the old chaos controller.

"Let me guess,your gonna actually look using that aren't you?"He raised an eyebrow.

You ignored him as you smacked the device hoping for it to turn on,Once it's black screen turned green you searched around the house until you found a spot where the device went wild.

The Hot Spot.

You began tearing up the floor boards in the dining room.

"Oh my god,Don't tell me your actually going to believe that rusty piece of metal to the point where you are ripping up your floor boards!Your vandalizing your own home!"Mephiles tried pointing out what your doing.

You still ignored human once you got rid of the wooden boards in your floor you asked Mephiles for a hammer out of the closet so you could break the concrete.He obeyed and once you got rid of the concrete,you seen that the dirt below was glowing a bright green.You looked at Mephiles with a 'Told you' smile he just groaned from being salty.

You grabbed the chaos emerald and placed it in the dirt.The emerald started to glow a neon green letting you know it's power has been restored.You grabbed the emerald and told Mephiles to try chaos control.

"CHAOS CONTROL!"Mephiles vanished into thin air making you look around for him.

He then popped up behind you and said:

"It works perfectly."He would be smiling at you if he was in his superior form.

The whole day Mephiles Practiced training in the basement.You could tell He was eager to defeat infinite once and for all.You still worry he wouldn't be a match for him but you hoped for the best.

"Are you done doing your stupid moves?I want to cuddle."You whined.

"Actually yes I am done."He walked over to you with a grin in his superior form.

"Finally!I want to snuggle with you and watch a movie!"You smiled sipping your apple juice.

"Here."Mephiles held the green emerald to you.

"What?"You looked at him confused.

"You try."He chuckled.

"What!?No!I do t know how to do that stuff.."You looked at the emerald.

"I can teach you,I think you deserve to be active for once."He took your apple juice and set it down on the basement steps.

"Hey,what's that supposed to mean!?"You flared at him.

"Nevermind that,just take the emerald woman."He groaned obviously tired of your questions.

"Oh fine!"You snatched the emerald out of his hand and walked to the middle of the basement with him for more room assuming you would do some moves that required a lot of space.

"Ok,I'm going to teach you how to warp reality."Mephiles put his hand on your shoulder.

"What!?I can do that!?"You exclaimed.

"Yep!now just clear your mind and focus on the emerald."He said.

"Like look at it?"You asked.

"You don't have to look at it,Just feel the energy of the emerald."He replied.

"Ok..."You took a deep breath and stared at the emerald intensely.

"Um what are you doing?"Mephiles raised one eyebrow in confusion.

"Focusing..."You said still staring at the emerald.

"Y/n,you don't have to stare at the emerald just close your eyes and think about it's power and focus on it."He told you.

"Ok well I'll try."You closed your eyes and thought of only the emerald and nothing else.

You could feel the emerald's energy radiating on your hand so you assumed it was working.Once you opened your eyes Mephiles was still in the stance he was when he was talking to you and everything was the opposite color than it was.You looked confused and swiped your hand in front of his face and said his name.He stayed frozen.He didn't blink,breathe,or twitch.So you knew you froze time!You giggled and jumped up and down excitedly very proud of yourself.But you didn't know how to get back.Mephiles didn't show you how to get everything back to normal!You panicked running around screaming thinking you would be stuck like that forever.When you were screaming and thinking about all the things that could happen you ran into Mephiles causing you to fall.

"Jeez,are you ok?"Mephiles asked worryingly.

"OH MY GOD!Thank goodness you talking!"You got up and hugged him.

"What are talking about?"he just hugged back confused.

"I thought I warped time forever!"You yelled in his arms.

"Oh that's right I didn't tell you how to come out of it!Dang it!Well at least you figured it out yourself!"He looked at you very proud.

"So I just had to think about other things that make me panic and loose my concentration?"You looked up at him.

"Yes basically.."He let you go.

"Oh wow.THIS IS AWESOME!"

"Ya know,I'm still kind of injured.So I think You should try to fight infinite."He looked at you with pride.

"WHAT!?"You turned to him in shock.

"Why me?"You thought.

Ok that is the end of this part I hope you enjoyed it.I will make another part don't worry.but I think there is only 2 more parts for this story so look forward to a good ending.OWO