Falling for a Mortal He Was.

You finally managed to get home.You had to practically drag the strange guy into your house.After you got inside,you sat the guy on the couch in front of the flat screen tv.The reason you didn't take him to the hospital instead of your house was because the hospital was closed.Which was weird because the hospital never closes.The storm was extremely bad so you understood.But you still thought it was a bad idea to have a stranger In Your house.You were soaked from the rain so you went to your room to change.When you were much more comfortable in your dry shorts and T shirt,you then walked back into the living room to decide what to do with the dude you found on the beach.But he was gone.He wasn't on the couch anymore.You began to panic.A complete stranger was loose in your house and could be plotting to hurt you in any kind of way.You looked all around the house regretting ever picking him up off the beach.As you were looking in your closet something grabbed you from behind and put it's hand over your mouth.You wanted to scream but you were so terrified it seemed like you forgot to.

The thing that had ahold of you and it's hand on your mouth said something.

"Give me a good reason why I shouldn't kill you,and watch you suffer mortal?"It growled as it removed its hand turned you around and began choking you against the wall.You then seen it was the guy you saved from the beach and began to struggle to speak.

"B-because I-I-I saved y-you."you gasped for air and held on his wrists tightly.

"You did so,huh?hmm....."He looked away and thought for awhile.

Then he let you go as you fell to the floor coughing and gagging holding your throat.

"Tell me what happened or I will kill you."He threatened turning to a crystal like form giving him a mouth with sharp teeth to scare a child.

"Ok!Ok!"You put your hands I front of you for protection just Incase he tried to hurt you.

"I was walking on the beach and found you on the shore passed out!I helped you to my car and here because the hospital was closed due to The massive storm outside!"You explained on your knees afraid to get up.

He looked down on you with a smile.

"Oh how glorious it is to see you beg mortal.Is it not?"He chuckled evilly.

You gulped in fear still on your knees waiting for when it is safe to stand face to face with him.

"Tell me,girl.You are speaking the truth,Are you not?"He glared at you on the floor.

"No!I promise I am!Please believe me!"You cried for mercy.You felt like a helpless sissy,but your life was on the line this time,you had no choice.

"Quiet you pest!I believe your statement."He hissed,turned to his old form making his mouth disappear.

You slowly stood up with your wobbly knees and backed against the wall,avoiding being close to him.

"W-who are you?"You asked hesitantly.

"Why I'm glad you asked you stupid creature."He turned around his back facing you.

"I am the most powerful being if all time.Mephiles The Dark."He looked at you with a little smolder,making you blush a little.

Oh no,you didn't find him charming did you!?

"Well then,M-Mephiles...I'm Y/n,may I ask....Where did you come from?"you looked at him curiously waiting for an answer.

"With my most honest truth,I don't remember anything but....Nevermind it's none of your concern you useless mortal!"He yelled in anger causing you to jump scared stupid again.

"Um...how about we get to know each other more then?"you walked in front of him to show eye contact.

"No,I am not going go to waste my time on a stupid girl like you beyond my interests."he walked past you and huffed in disgust.