Your Dark Partner

After cleaning up your scars you looked out the bathroom window to see the storm had flooded the streets!It was only raining for about 3 to 4 hours!So you were housebound.But most of all...

Housebound with Mephiles.

You enjoyed the little make out session you had earlier with the guy but you still felt nervous around him for some reason.You then walked downstairs down the steps and into the kitchen. You then got a cup of water under 2 minutes.As you took a sip you heard a familiar voice say something.

"I can't seem to make out why a being like you is so intoxicating to me.I feel so......nice when I'm in your presence."Mephiles examined his powerless emerald in the doorway.

"Maybe your just attracted to me?"You put your cup down and smirked at him.

"You?Attractive?Ha!You make me amused."He laughed.

"Says the one who kissed me upstairs."I giggled as he blushed in embarrassment.

"So,I did.How about I do it again?"He looked at you with lust in his eyes and came to you.

Before you could say no he nuzzled his muzzle to your lips shushing you.You tried to pull away but he just grabbed your waist and pulled you to him.

"Y/n I need you right now.."He whispered digging his face in the crook of your neck.

You didn't answer making him become impatient and just start kissing your neck going lower to your chest to your bandages.He stopped and ran his cold hands all over you making you shiver,and him chuckle.As he was lifting up your shirt to have a little more fun you grabbed his hand and put your chin on his shoulder and whispered.

"Let's not do this in my kitchen..."You smiled.

You two then went upstairs instead and finished your business there because I am not writing that.OwO

After you guys (you know) in your bedroom,you woke up to see Mephiles sitting at the foot of your bed holding his Chaos Emerald wondering why it is how it is again.

"What's the matter?"You asked your clueless partner.

"It's not of your concern.."He replied quite rudely.He must have been hiding something.

You crawled from under the covers of you bed sheets and embraced him from behind.He groaned in pain causing you to let go and ask what was causing the pain.

"What is hurting you?"You seemed worried.

"Like I said before...it's none of your business of my problems."He hissed.

"Just don't touch me..."He sighed.

You then remembered seeing things on his back.So you took a look and he had scars,gashes,and bruises all over his back.You didn't notice most of it before but now that you see the rest is even worse,you demanded him to come to the bathroom with you so you could clean it and so you could get an explanation of why his back was like this.

"Why won't you tell me what is wrong?"You asked as you dropped a little peroxide on his scratches.

"I don't want you to think of me as weak."He admitted.

"I would never,please just tell me."You begged,softly dabbing tissue on the bubbling peroxide.

"Well,You did let me into your heart,I guess you deserve to know.."He sighed as you listened in.

"The only thing I remember is fighting a strange being with a mask in the middle of the sky over sea.The creature had great abilities and could make illusions come to life making it harder for me to fight back.During the battle,I remember being hit and slashed constantly in the back.I eventually lost the battle and fell into the water and then everything went black.But that is all I remember......"He explained.

You then grabbed your sewing kit.

"Well that still doesn't make me think anything less of you,and I'm going to have to stitch these gashes with my sewing supplies until you can get to a proper doctor.."You said.

"Thank you Y/n...I really appreciate it.You didn't have to invite me into your home,or do this.You are a rare kind of being."He flinched as you stitched his gashes.

"Well,I care about you.."You smiled as you continued to tend to his wounds.

Those words made him skip a heartbeat,no one has ever shown him affection at all.And knowing that someone cares for him made him a little bit more of a better person.

"Oh,Y/n.About the emerald...Why is it grey and useless?It worked before.Im asking since you know so much about them according to earlier.."He asked.

"The emerald is grey because all of the chaos energy inside has been harnessed."You informed him as you clipped the remaining piece of thread from his newly done stitches.

"And when I turned to my superior form and fell to the floor and turned back was probably because my abilities depend on the chaos energy of the emerald.And I can't do things properly with out it."He theorized.

"Yep,most likely.And the energy was probably harnessed by the person you were fighting before you washed up on the shore at the beach."You said adding ointment to the stitches and bandaging his back.

"Yes,That sounds possible.I have to get the energy back to the emerald or I will be powerless."He stood when you finished.

"At least wait until you heal."You put your medic things away.

"Yes of course I will,You think I will try to fight powerless?You mortals really are stupid."He put his hands on his hips and looked at you stupidly.

"Oh whatever,and how can you even talk without a mouth?Well in that form at least."You looked at him waiting for an answer but even he looked stumped.

"Because I just can.."He looked confused and averted his eyes.

You giggled and walked down stairs while he walked back to your bedroom.When you entered your living room and looked out the window a horrifying creature stood staring at you.

Then everything went red.

This is The end for the third part owo yus they're is a little smut related things but no lemons (god no) l:/ yet again Idk what the future will hold for me or what I'll do next but thx for reading!OUO