Chapter 1

Lara's POV
"Lara, leader is calling you."
"Alright, thanks."
I dashed towards Shaka's room without producing a single sweat. I then stood before the door and knocked.
"Come in"
I went inside and kneeled in front of the leader with my head down.
"Ok,so it seems that you are here. I have a job to offer you." This caught my interest and I continued listening with my head down. "I want you to go kill a merchant in Sindria. He helps a lot with the Sindrian economy so his house is heavily guarded but I'm sure you can assassinate him. Do you take the offer?"
"Yes." I replied with one word.
"I knew I could count on you Lara. You may leave. Oh, and by the way, you will leave by this night. A slave will come get you."
"Thank you." I bowed one last time and scurried out of his room. I dashed towards my room and packed my weapons and a bit of money.

Ja'far's POV

"Lord Jafar,"
"Yes?"
"A letter has arrived from our spies in Sham Lash."
"Is that so?" The messenger put the letter on my desk and left. My curiosity got the best of me and I opened the letter:
Lord Jafar,
Shaka has ordered one of the high-leveled assassins to assassinate a merchant in Sindria. He mentioned that the merchant's name is Corel to his slave. I recommend you to keep the merchant at the palace for safety measures.
-spy from Sindria
Hm... I see. I thought that Sham Lash doesn't exist anymore since the spies don't send any message... I'll have to go and talk to Sin about this...

Lara's POV

I quickly packed my weapons in my bag and I also wore a bracelet that my father gave me. It was made of pure gold and with some magoi inserted, it will become a staff. I forgot to mention but I am a magician. I wrapped the rope darts around my arms and put the daggers in concealed spaces in my clothes. Then, I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in."
The door opened and a slave girl came in. She wore nice clothes and she wasn't injured. Sham Lash had become an assassination group for the goods of people.
"Miss....."
"Lara. You don't need to add the miss" I smiled to her and she smiled back.
"Um...Lara...the leader has told me to inform you that the ship has arrived. I am to lead you there and tell you about this mission."
"Alright."
We walked together towards the docks.
"So can you tell me about this mission?"
"Oh, yes. The merchant's name is Corel. He has slaves and doesn't treat them well. He rapes the women and tortured the men and does this all for fun. It is also against the law to do this in Sindria."
"Alright."
"Leader has mentioned to tell you to never tell the king about Sham Lash's existence. And, there is an ex-assassin working for the king as well. He was from Sham Lash. He is one of the eight generals there as well. Please be careful. And I repeat, please keep the existence of Sham Lash a secret."
"Understood."
We reached the docks and I said a final goodbye to the slave girl and went on board.

Ja'far's POV

I rushed into the throne room to talk to Sin about this.
"Oh, Jafar? What happened? You look really stressed out?"
"Lord Sin...There was a report from our spies in Sham Lash. They are targeting one of the merchants in Sindria."
"And who might this be?"
"Corel."
"Well...we should protect his place. I think it's better to invite him to the palace for safety measures..."
"I believe so too."
"Go and get him strait away."
"Yes, my lord."

Sinbad's POV

Why is Sham Lash targeting Corel!? Whatever the reason is, I will not let them scratch my citizen. They'll have to deal with me first.

Lara's POV

It has been a week since I boarded the ship to Sindria. The captain says that we will be reaching in around 20 more minutes. I decided to get ready and go up to the decks. Everyone is supposed to be excited and I don't want to look odd.
I got ready and went up. I can see the island nation. It was really a beautiful place.
"We have reached!!!!"
The sailors' voices rang out. I quickly got off the ship and onto the docks. I had to now figure out where to stay. I walked around hoping to find an inn. Then suddenly a conversation caught my interest.
"I heard that Lord Corel is moving into the palace for safety stuff!"
"Really!? I wonder what the problem is?"
"Me too..."
I quickly walked away. Oh great now he is in the palace...I decided to take the job of a maid to figure out where my target is.

Pisti's POV

I was walking around the docks to see the new arrivals. Then, one girl caught my interest. She was really young and pretty but in rag-like clothes. However, she looked really smart! I really liked her!!! So, I decided to go and talk to her.

Lara's POV

I was looking around wondering how to get a job as a maid. Then suddenly, a girl around my age with blond hair came to talk to me.
"Hello!"
"Um...hello?"
"Who are you??? You look really pretty! You just came to Sindria right?"
"Y-yeah."
"What are you looking for???"
"I'm actually looking for a job at the palace..."
"Really!? Come with me then!"
The girl that I just met dragged me through the streets to a less populated area. She then used a whistle and a large bird descended. She sat on the bird.
"Get on!"
"Alright..."
I made my way onto the bird. I was actually pretty good with animals.
"Hold on tight alright?"
I did as told and the bird started to rise. Then, it flew towards the palace.

Yamuraiha's POV

I suddenly felt a large amount of magoi come to Sindria. I must tell this to everyone...

Lara's POV

The bird landed in the gardens of the palace. The guards came but they then went away. I wonder who this girl is...
"Um... excuse me but who exactly are you?"
"Oh! Me? I'm Pisti! One of the eight generals in this country!"
"Oh I see."
"Who are you???"
"I'm Lara Lions."
"Nice! Now let's go talk to the king for your job!"
I somehow found it easy to talk to this girl. She had a cheerful aura around her and I liked her. Usually I wound ignore people but I somehow just couldn't ignore her. Now I have to talk to the king!!!