Chapter 3

Yamuraiha's POV

I had to inform the king of the strong amount of magoi. I flew on my coral staff towards the meeting room where the eight generals are supposed to have their daily meeting.
I soon reached the room so I got off and went inside. Surprisingly, everyone but Pisti was there. I went to my respective seat and waited. A few seconds later Pisti entered and quickly sat down.

Ja'far's POV

After everyone entered, we started with the daily report.
Sinbad:Nothing
Masrur:Morgiana's skills improved
Sharrkan:Alibaba improved
Hinahoho:Nothing
Drakon:Nothing
Spartos:Nothing
Pisti:The animals seem restless
Yamuraiha:A person with a great quantity of magoi has entered Sindria
Me:There is an assassin in Sindria aiming for Corel's head.
Everyone was worried about Pisti, Yamuraiha and my report. It was quite unusual.
Afterwards, everyone went back to their work.

Lara's POV

I figured out where the Corel person slept. I guess I can soon kill him and my job here will be done.
I then opened the letter that the slave girl gave me.
Lara,
Here are some pieces of information for the killing.
1-The pig was moved to the palace
2-He has slaves at home
3-He is loud
4-It is believed that he doesn't sleep well
5-His reflex is good
6-There is an assassin in the palace. He is an ally of the kings'.
Good Luck
It surprised me that there was an assassin in the palace. Especially one that supports the king. For now, I should practice my skills and make sure that I can make a quick kill.

Masrur's POV

I went to the forest like always to practice. However, I smelled a smell I have never smelled before. It was of soil and salt. I wonder who it is. I could also sense some metal. I followed the scent to a clearing. What I saw was surprising. There was a girl throwing needles at a tree.
"Who's there?" The girl suddenly noticed my presence. I got out into the clearing and she seemed to recognize me.
"Masrur."
"L-Lord Masrur... what a pleasure seeing you here..."
"Same here." I kept my stoic face. "What are you doing here?"
"I-i-i was training..."
"You're...?"
"I'm Lara Lions. A new maid working for the palace."
"I see. Why are you training?"
"I-I..." Before she could say anything, a water bubble floated down. It suddenly burst.
"Hi!"
"L-Lord Yamuraiha!" Yes. Yamuraiha appeared from the ball of water.
"I sensed some strong amount of rukh so I decided to visit the forest. According to Pisti, the animals are restless. While I was flying I saw you two so I decided to surprise you!" I nodded my head in acknowledgment.
"Hi! You must be Lara-Chan right?"
"Y-Yes."
"Pisti's been talking about you the entire day!"
"O-oh...that's an honor."
"No need for the formalities!"
"No. I can't possibly ever do that!"
"Well...one day, you'll get used to it...what?"
"What happened Yam?"
"P-pisti..." With that, Lord Yamuraiha whispered something into her ear.
"Masrur, do you agree?" He nodded his head.
"H-he heard it from that distance!?" I mumbled to myself. He's a fanalis. It was Cimeies. I nodded my head to tell her that I understood.
"Lara-chan? What are you nodding to?"
"I...was..."