FOUR

•KINGS DOMINION•
"speak of the bloody devil"

"Master Lin has a basic code of conduct, there's is one thing you cannot do" I state looking back at Marcus who was trailing behind me

"Master Lin has a basic code of conduct, there's is one thing you cannot do" I state looking back at Marcus who was trailing behind me. Normally it would be Saya giving him this talk but she wasn't anywhere to be seen. I hope to God she's inside and hasn't done anything stupid.

Luckily I've done this many times myself so I have an idea on what I'm supposed to do. "Give up our location, and we will kill you," I said like it was no big deal. I greeted Billy with a small nod, as he was waiting outside the door, already partly in his uniform. I fist bumped him just as he threw his cigarette on to the ground.

We all stepped into the meat shop, one by one. Me at the front, Marcus just behind and Billy fell in line next to him.
"Like, full-on 'Conan the Barbarian' style," Billy said, he sure knows how to freak people out. "Like, you will be eviscerated."
I turned to see Marcus's reaction, his eyes wide before I notice him scrunch up his nose at the smell of the raw meat. I've been here for about 3 years, probably more and I'm still not entirely used to it myself.
"Lin's family have been eviscerating people for centuries. They really love it." Billy finishes, grinning evilly while shaking his head in a wild manner. I roll my eyes before spotting Willie, who was leant against a glass case talking to one of the workers. I grin patting him on the shoulder as I walked past not bothering to stop walking to chat. I'm on a deadline and I'm slightly late since I took longer to bring Marcus back.
"Lin don't flex. Got a worldwide rep to maintain." Willie said, his voice travelling with us as we headed to the back on the shop where we originally took Marcus.
"The rest of the rules are simple" I began again. "No disobedience, no drugs" I listed, ducking under the worn out dirty brown sheet before meeting the eyes of Maria and only Maria. "And no sex" I finished, frowning as Saya wasn't here.

"We find ways around the last one" Maria said, twirling a piece of hair around her fingers as she eyed up the boy. She's a natural flirt, and before I know it she'll have Marcus wrapped around her dainty fingers. I rolled my eyes shoving her shoulder and leaned on the back of her chair. She chuckled glancing up at me while biting her perfect red lips making me glare at her. She, of course, managed to bring a smile to my face as she reached up and poked my cheek, pulling a weird funny face at me before her attention was back on Marcus.
"Well, hopefully not in here," Marcus said quietly to himself, looking around the room at the pigs hanging from the meat hooks.
"God no" I laugh. His eyes lit up at my smile, his face mirroring mine making my heart pick up again at his actions. I instantly hardened my gaze, looking away from him. I felt my stomach go funny from what just happened. Okay, what the Fuck? You are not falling for a fucking rat. I do not do shit like that, I don't care for people, especially not people like him.
"What is this?" He asked smiling looking around him, probably thinking this is some weird initiation. Where we would make him drink pigs blood and chant in Latin or some shit like that. Thinking about it now, it does seem like it would look that way.