Part 2

"You're my penicillin, saving me..." He scrawled the lyrics down fast, they just came to him as if it was destined that this song was for Jimin.

"My angel, my world..." He didn't want to seem cheesy but no one would know about it apart from him so he let it slide.

He smiled, his work slowly began to grow into something more precious to him.

"I'm your Calico cat, here to see you. Love me now, touch me now."

His heart ached for some reason, he looked over at the lyrics and felt tears begin well up.

He was too much in love to stop.

it hurt

"Let me love, let me love you" After completing the final part, he tilt his head back for a minute to calm down.

Taking a deep breath he shut his eyes, the remaining tears began falling down his cheeks. He repeated the last line of the lyrics out loud, it was what he wanted more in the world, he wanted Jimin to love him back.

But that's selfish of him, wasn't it.

He pursed his lips and his lowed somber voice sang out,"Let... me..lo-"

The door to his room burst open without warning.Yoongi simultaneously threw the lyrics into his draw and wiped his tears.

"Yoongs!" Jimin's angelic voice called out to him, "Jin and the rest needed to know if you were COMING OUT tonight?"

Yoongi's eyes widened in shocked, Terrified he glanced into Jimin's pure, sweet gaze like a deer caught in headlights.

"You know, for Jin's brother's engagement party."

A puzzled look grew upon the younger man's face.But before he could say anything Yoongi spluttered out "y-yeah of course I am." He smiled the best he could towards him, trying not to  appear anymore sus than he was already acting.

He grasped his own hands together tightly as they shook slightly.

Jimin's eyes disappeared into that radiant smile of his, he excitedly left the room saying he would tell the others he would be coming.

He figured that Jimin could have suspected something may be up, Yoongi couldn't turn something so important to one of their friends down.

  He grew anxious and began to dread the meet up which would occur later on that night.

Yoongi's heart pounded still in his chest, his breathing haggard as he drew out a heavy sigh.

As he knew that Jimin was not in range of hearing, he grasped at his desk desperately to steady himself and cried out.

"Fuck."