Part 6

Yoongi woke early the next day, he went into their small kitchen and decided to make breakfast as he usually did.He wanted to act natural to prevent Jimin from suspecting him.

As soon as some eggs were sizzling away in the frying pan, Jimin groggily entered the room, rubbing his eyes in order to wake himself up.

He moaned about having a sore head but Yoongi was already one step ahead of him, a fresh glass of water and some pain killers were on top of the counter for him.

He dished up the food and gave it to him, then Yoongi went to make himself some coffee.
 Jimin explained how he would be leaving soon to go to Tae's place; as they had a project that they had to complete.

They began some simple back and forth chatter which put Yoongi at ease.
Things were seemingly back to normal. 

 "What happened last night after I passed out? Did I miss anything fun?" 

 Yoongi almost spat out the coffee he had just poured for himself.

Luckily he came up with an excuse that nothing happened and that they decided to call it a night after he fell asleep.
Jimin smiled and breathed a sigh of relief. 

 "Good! I was worried for a second that something had happened."

 Yoongi began to sweat a little.

But before anything else could happen Jimin looked at the time and realised that he had to leave.
 Yoongi took Jimin's empty plate and placed it into the sink, he heard the front door close as he turned on the hot water tap.
He lent back against the counter.

He hoped he hadn't been too awkward. 

 ****

Later on in the day, Yoongi began looking for his earphones and remembered he lent them to Jimin a few days prior.
 He walked in and saw them on Jimin's desk, they were awfully tangled but other than that they were fine.

He picked them up and noticed something on the dresser. 

 Some sort of diary/journal was left completely open. 

 He felt curious - he furrowed his brows in deep thought. 

 He glanced down at it, the words "LOVE" sprawled across the page in cursive writing.

 He gulped...

What should he do?