Part 3 - 1/2

The night so far, had gone according to plan, him and Jimin had managed to meet up with Jin without anything out of the ordinary happening. They were then greeted by four of his other close friends; these friends being Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook.

The seven, had known each other all throughout high school and had been inseparable during those years but it was rare for them all to meet up at the same time so this scene was rather nostalgic and made him smile a little.

They entered the building together in search of a place to sit. First however, Jin went to look for his brother, and congratulate him and his fiance.

 Then steered the guys into a booth which was reserved for guests. Yoongi wedged himself between Jin and Namjoon to avoid Jimin.

Their larger structures obstructed him from the others sight, Jimin was casually perched next to Taehyung and Hoseok. He was pouting slightly as they wouldn't let him sit in the middle, and began to peer at them with his puppy dog eyes.

Yoongi's heart jumped at the sight but turned quickly away so that Jimin wouldn't catch him staring. 

He would normally have pestered the others secretly in order to be able sit closer to him but today was different, he wasn't sure if the guys had noticed the shift in mood surrounding Yoongi, but he wasn't really up to talking about it if they did bring it up.

 He wondered if they knew about his undying love for Jimin. 

Or if he was just paranoid. 

The events of earlier today had really sent him over the edge.

Yoongi began to think about what had almost happened and of the song, his song. 

 The song of his unrequited love, the song of his heartbreak and bittersweet emotions...

He knew he shouldn't but he imagined a world in which Jimin could sing his song... his sweet vocals almost like a lullaby casting all of his sorrows, fears and doubts away... 

Yoongi desperately tried to prevent himself from going deeper into these thoughts, and was luckily, disrupted by an array of alcoholic drinks which were placed in front of him by Hoseok, the younger red haired man grinned down at him, his eyes sparkling but perhaps a hint of sadness was hidden beneath them.

Without saying a word he returned to sit back down to the still pouting Jimin and the boxy smiled Taehyung. 

 Yoongi grabbed a beer and downed it immediately.