Part 4

Yoongi heard slight gasps around him, he sobered up a little and was suddenly made aware of his surroundings. 

 Aware that five pairs of eyes were intently watching him.

"I-... it's ..i-this is" his mouth was completely dry. 

 He tried to explain that it wasn't what it looked like. But his voice shut off mid sentence and his brain scrambled for an explanation.

 It was completely what it looked like and they all knew it.

The words "I'm in fucking love" written all over his face.

His heartbeat began to race faster, even more than when he kissed Jimin, the butterflies in his tummy, immediately replaced with innate feeling of deep dread right in the pit of his stomach, he couldn't get himself to even glance at the other guys.

He didn't know what to do, he had to leave, he had to get out, run away.

Something... 

 Anything... 

Help...

 The pace of his breathing quickened and he could hear blood pounding in his ears.

He couldn't tell if he was crying but with his hitched breathing and his slightly blurry vision it was most likely that he was.

Negative circling thoughts corrupted his mind and he could only think about the reactions that he would receive from the others.

They already knew prior to this, that Yoongi he had strong attachments to Jimin but not in this way. 

 What if this affects their friendship. 

 The unknown panicked him.

He knew being gay wasn't what frightened him the most about telling them about his feelings.It was that he had gone on so long without saying anything... 

 Keeping it a secret. 

 Building up a persona that couldn't get rid of.

He'd pretended that there wasn't anything wrong.He hadn't depended on the only people that loved him though and through.But maybe that's why he was even more frightened to say something.He felt as if he had betrayed them, Jimin especially...

And he was ashamed of that. 

 He clenched his teeth and fists to hold back a deep sob.

He'd fucked up.