CHAPTER 1

Peter was sitting in a dark room he has been taken from hydra. The only home he's know. Suddenly the door opens.

Peter is silent but looks at the man curiously. He has a bald head, black trench coat and darker colored skin.

The man sits down in front of Peter with no emotion shown on his face. Peter begins to get nervous and the silence in the room is defining. Then suddenly then the man let's a smile creep on his face not a scary one though.

Peter couldn't put his finger on what type of smile it was. Was it a comforting smile? It made Peter relax a bit and feel safer he doesn't know why though.

Hydra has taught him never to trust and yet he felt comfort with a man he just met. That is a feeling he has never felt with hydra.

"Hi there,do you know who I am?" The man asked Peter shook his head but kept his head held hi. "Well let's fix that my name is Director Nicholas Fury of shield but you can call me fury and you are going to stay with us for a while". Peter smiled he felt safe he liked this so called fury.

He could tell fury was a man that came off as very stricked and demanding but was kind and polite once you get to know him. "Okay Mr. Fury thank you" Peter said. "Of course kid you are very welcome" Fury replied.