CHAPTER 2

The room above is Peter's room in the shield facility
8 YEARS LATER
Peter wakes up at 4:00am to the sound of his beeping alarm he squinted his eyes because there was a bit of light shining threw his cracked light grey curtains.

He swung his legs over the side of the bed as he reached over to grab his phone and turned his alarm off. He walked out of his room too see his uncle fury already awake.

"Hi uncle fury awake already?" Peter questions in a gravely morning voice fury nodded his head "yay hey bud just got a new case that I would want you to work on with a few people"

Peter's POV
I nodded my head "who is it" I questioned he looked at me "The original six avengers along with Sam Wilson and sargent James (Bucky) Barnes" uncle fury answers I nod my head

"okay well I'm going down stairs to the gym then going for my morning run I'll see you again around 7 sound good" I asked fury nodded "but make sure your back by 7:15 and meet me in meeting room 3-C on the main floor that's when I'll tell you and everyone else what the mission is" "Ok see ya" I said and started my way to the elevator only to be stopped by my uncle's voice

"o and Pete try not being to late" he said hopefully I smiled a bit "I'll try not to" I state playfully he just chuckles and I hop in to the elevator.
AVENGER TOWER TONYS POV

I walk into the common room were everyone is at Clint and Sam are playing Mario cart Nat is watching a movie on her phone cuddle with a fluffy black blanket Bruce is working on a project sitting next to Nat and Rodey is reading book and every now and then looking at Bruce's work while Steve and Bucky are watching Clint and Sam play Mario cart and thor is eating pop tarts at the snack bar.

"Ok guys fury called and said we have a mission and somebody will be joining us so start getting ready it's 6:38 and supposed to be there at 7:15" i called out there were many groans and I think I heard Nat say something in another language that I believe was Russian under her breath but just shook it off soon every body was up and in the elevator to go to there living quarters.

Ok so sorry it was short it's late and started getting tired so I hope you enjoyed and keep ready till next up date🤗