CHAPTER 5

PETER'S POV
So it turns out Mr.Manson is associated with oscorp some how and used to be one of the head scientist which explains why he's so smart but as I said before he's smart which he's good at covering tracks sounds like hydra type.

I think Uncle Nick said the Avengers are coming over to the house later to do some sort of research party which is weird because he hates when people from work come to his calm place and honestly so do I, I mean why wouldn't I.

So i guess I have 3 ish hours to go destroy the punching bag in my room.

...............

I decided to take a shower and get dressed before every body gets here. I go to my room and grab a black skin tight shirt, grey sweat pants, under-wear and black ankle socks.

 I go to my room and grab a black skin tight shirt, grey sweat pants, under-wear and black ankle socks

I go to the bathroom that's connected to my room and lock the door I look in the mirror and take my shirt off I look at myself and see scars all over my torso from whip marks, burn scars from an iron rod, healed bullet wounds and stab wounds and a...

I go to the bathroom that's connected to my room and lock the door I look in the mirror and take my shirt off I look at myself and see scars all over my torso from whip marks, burn scars from an iron rod, healed bullet wounds and stab wounds and along my waist was a brand that said 'PROPERTY OF HYDRA'. And when I turn around on the small of my back was hydra's symbol.

I sigh and take the rest of my clothes off and take a quick shower and get dressed in the clothes I picked out

I then go to the kitchen and start making spaghetti, garlic bread, and steam broccoli, corn and mixed vegetables. I then see Nick come in and stands next to me. I look at him and just looks back at me I know he wants to say something but I just wait he then takes a deep breath sighs. "Peter I know your scared and worried and it's understandable but you know that me and the avengers and Bucky along with the rest of shield will be there if something goes wrong. Your not in this along this time and you have people who would risk there lives to save you and most of the just met you." He says and I know he means or but I still feel so lonely.

"I know it's just,..... I don't want to go back because this time I won't have Bucky there with me." He looks at me and pulls me into a hug ya I know Nick fury gives hugs, then puts his chin on the top of my head and sighs "Of course and I know kid but I always got your back okay?" I give a silent nod and he says " I love ya kid and nothing and nobody will ever change that."

And then looks down at me "got?" I nod again "I love ya to Nick" he smiles and patted me on the back and points at me " don't tell anybody I said that I can't have any body thinking I'm going soft" I laugh and nod " No of course not that would be terrible"

...............

I just finished setting the table and putting the food on it when I here the elevator ding....

••••••••••

Peter's POV
I looked at the elevator and see the Avengers standing there I was about to go greet them but Nick beat me to it so I just finished up the food and glanced over every once in awhile by the time I was done they had made there way to the couch and were talking about nothing in particular. Mainly about the mission, combat tips, business and every once in awhile about stupid things like movies or video games but I also over heard Clint and Natasha talking about Clint's kids.

  I go to the the living room and announce that dinner Is ready. They must not know I live here because they looked suprised I was the one to announce that dinner was ready. We all walk up to the table, me and Nick wait for everyone else to pick seats then take what's left 

"Okay guys so we have spaghetti, garlic bread and all kinds of vegetables." I say "So dig in and later we will discuss the mission but right now, we eat, because I am hungry." They all smiled I sat back down and everybody started filling there plates. Before I eat I watch everybody else take there first bites (okay but that sounds like really creepy) to make sure that they like it.

   When they eat it I see there eyes widen and I get nervous 'oh No! Do they not like it? Is some thing in it? Is it to hot or to cold? Are the noodles still hard?' All these thoughts are running through my head waiting for someone to say something. The first person to speak is steve " who made this" I sheepishly raised my hand and say a quiet "I did" all attention turns to me which makes me kinda uncomfortable. Then Tony says " This is the best spaghetti I have ever had and trust me when I say that because I have had some of the highest quality spaghetti in the world" I stare at him wide eyed as everybody either nods or hums in agreement. " t-th-thank y-you a lot but it isn't that good you are just being nice" I say scratching the back of my neck. "Kid your to hard on yourself and ya we are being nice but only because it's true and you would know if we were lying we can be brutally honest especially with our food." Bucky says from the seat behind me. He puts a hand on my shoulder and squeezed it a little and then gave it a reassuring pat we the everybody continued eating making small talk and randomly complementing me on the the food which would make my cheeks turn a little red.
After dinner I cleaned all the dishes and put the leftovers in the fridge and wiped down the counters real quick and joined everyone else on the couch.
》》》》》》》》》》》
Nick's POV
"Okay, so what do we got?" I ask " I don't have much all i found was what we already have and that he is some how associated with oscorp and used to be one of there best scientists until he didn't come back one day to work and didn't say anything to anyone but it never got officially reported because he was at the time working on something confidential and oscorp didn't want the authorities getting involved." Peter says off the top off his head like it's a easy as putting on his shoes. Everybody looked at him in awe. "Well that's more then anybody else got all I got was that he work for oscorp" Tony says.