Training (Part 2)

A/N: This chapter is gonna be super short as its just a continued part from the last chapter. I've thankfully gotten a few days off from work so  taking this time to work on my stories and post as much as I can.
____________________

Kakashi's P.O.V

Naruto and Sasuke were improving greatly after giving them some motivation. They were slowly improving with each day that they trained. Suzuki was feeling a lot better as well now that she was warmed up. She was also working more on me of her fire attacks she does and being faster. Sakura was out way hing Tazuna, while Sasuke and Naruto were still training. Tsunami was out doing something with Inari, while Suzuki and I were sitting in my temporary room.

'Kakashi, do you think we'll be able to defeat Zabuza and that kid the next time we fight them?' Suzuki asked.

"I don't know, but we have to give it everything we've got and protect the bridge builder." I sigh.

Suzuki nodded before yawning and stretching. She shook her tails out before hopping up into the window.

'Well, I think we can do it. Now that we know what we are up against we can better prepare. Though Zabuza also has that opportunity as well.'

I nodded, thinking of ways to fight Zabuza and protect the bridge builder and my students. The days quickly went by it seemed. There had been a slight issue yesterday when Inari had spoken up, causing Naruto to get angry. Thankfully it didn't cause to much trouble.

Sasuke and Naruto were out training constantly. When they made it back tonight it was pretty late. Naruto had collapsed bringing Sasuke down with him. It seemed Naruto had really used up a lot of his chakra and would need more time to rest. Heading to bed we needed to be prepared cause anyway Zabuza could be back for Tazuna again.