Mates

Hi low everyone. New story time. Hope you enjoy. Gonna introduce the character real quick then get to the story.

Indiana Evans as Deliciae Anita Volturi/Cullen

Indiana Evans as Deliciae Anita Volturi/Cullen. She's Carlisle's mate and Caius' sister. She's sassy, stubborn, sweet, kind, caring, and loving. She has the powers of psionic ability to manipulate weather, control atmospheric pressure, temperature modification, ecological empathy, excellent marksman, flight, expert thief, skilled in hand to hand combat, and the ability to make vampires more human like. She's like a sister to Marcus and Aro. Unlike her brother Lici doesn't enjoy violence or anything related to it. She draws the best out of her brother but the two's relationship becomes strained when Carlisle appears and he and Lici realize they are mates.

Okay. So I'm gonna change the story just a little bit. Esme will still be in here but she'll be turned as a teenager rather than as a adult. Done. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Twilight only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Deliciae pov
I was headed to the throne room. I had been in the garden reading and hadn't realized how late it had become.

My blond hair was down for once and my red eyes shown with excitement

When I entered Caius was immediately at my side.
" Sister."
" Hello Caius." He smiled softly and hugged me. I noticed someone by Aro and they were speaking. Caius spoke.
" You were in the garden again weren't you?"
" I can hardly help it brother." He chuckled and shook his head. Just then Aro spoke.
" Ah Deliciae. I was wondering where you were."
" I was where I always am Aro." I went over and we hugged. My eyes went to the man I had seen talking with Aro. I froze when we met eyes. Mate. He had blond hair and golden eyes. He smiled softly at me and I smiled back.
" Deliciae this is Carlisle. He'll be staying with us for a bit." I nodded and curtsied.
" It's nice to meet you Carlisle."
" You as well Deliciae." I smiled gently. I noticed Marcus looking and smiling at the sight. He knew we were mates since his ability showed him. Aro spoke.
" Why don't you show him around sister?" I nodded my head.
" Come." Carlisle nodded and followed me.

I showed him around and we spoke, getting to know each other. He told me about his diet and I was intrigued.

We ended up in the garden.
" What made you want to come to us?"
" I was hoping to learn things. Learn more about our kind."
" Hmmm. Well then you will certainly learn a lot. Though I hope you do not feel uncomfortable around us. Our diet may complicate things." Carlisle smiled gently.
" I do not believe it will. Though it seems Aro wants to try and convert me to his way of living." I smiled sadly.
" Yes he would. But don't let anyone change you. Just be yourself. I think you are fine just the way you are." He smiled.
" Thank you my lady."
" Just call me Deliciae."
" I couldn't........."
" Yes you can. I'm saying you can." He looked down. I put my hand over his and spoke.
" Carlisle. I know you felt something the minute we met eyes. I felt it also. It's the mate bond. I will love you for you. So please don't hesitate." He looked at me shocked then smiled.
" I won't. Deliciae." I smiled and sat down. I patted the spot next to me and he sat down. I leaned against him and closed my eyes. I felt him shake with silent laughter and he pulled me closer.

Caius pov
I watched as my sister and Carlisle spent time together. They were clearly mates but I did not like this. Deliciae had always been a outgoing and optimistic person. But she had also been naive. That is why I worked hard to keep her here. Not everyone liked what we were doing. I worried that someone would attempt to harm her in order to get to me.
" Caius. Let them be." Aro said coming up next to me.
" She could get hurt."
"She won't. Carlisle would not dream of hurting her."
" That isn't what I'm talking about. What if they choose to leave and one of our enemies takes advantage of that?"
" They won't."
"They could." Aro sighed. Marcus spoke up.
" Their bond is already so strong Caius and they just met. They won't let anything happen to each other." I sighed and turned away. I went back to reading the book ignoring the looks Aro and Marcus were sharing.

Many many many years later
Deliciae pov
I was sitting at a piano with Carlisle. We were playing together and I enjoyed it.

It had been a few centuries since Carlisle first came to Volterra and he and I had grown closer. We were behaving as mates should. He even helped me get on his diet. Marcus and Aro were joyed to see me so happy. Caius was another story however. He was not pleased that I had chosen to get even closer to Carlisle. This had caused a lot of tension between the two of us that had only gotten worse as time had passed.

Carlisle and I were having fun when I heard Caius call my name. I looked over to see him standing there with a scowl. His arms were crossed and he looked furious. I sighed and gave Carlisle an apologetic smile. He shook his head and smiled softly at me. I stood up and went over. Caius motioned for me to follow him. I did.

We went out to the garden and it didn't take long for Caius to speak.
" Deliciae. You need to stop spending all your time around him."
" He is my mate brother. And I'm happy around him. He makes me smile and laugh and he treats me like a person rather than a monster."
"You are not a monster sister."
" I've killed thousands of innocents just to satisfy my thirst Caius. Carlisle has not had one drop of human blood since he was turned. I am a monster. But he insists that I'm not. He tells me that even if I drink human blood I'm not a monster. He said that I'm too good of a person to ever be considered a monster. But I want to be better for him and for myself."
"So what? You want to live like he has? Pretending to be human? Honestly sister it's pathetic." I backed up shocked. Then I growled.
"It's better then what you do brother dear. You hide behind this facade of being tough and cruel. But you aren't. Or rather you weren't. The brother I knew had a kind heart and was always there for others. Perhaps becoming one of our kind changed you too much."
" I have not changed." My brother hissed threatingly at me.
" Yes you have Caius. You just don't see it." Caius grabbed my arms and held me in place.
" You will stay here sister."
" You do not control me Caius."
"You can't honestly be thinking about leaving and playing human. People would notice. Perhaps not immediately but eventually they would."
" At least I wouldn't be miserable while pretending to be happy." Caius let me go in shock.
" What are you saying?"
" I'm saying I'm miserable here. I always have been Caius. Marcus and Aro both could tell. But when Carlisle showed up I suddenly felt free. Like I could be myself. My old self. Like I could do anything and everything. He makes me happy and feel loved. Not like I'm just kept around because I have power." I turned around and began to walk away.
" If you leave you are no longer my sister." I froze then sighed.
" Fine. Be miserable by yourself Caius." I left to find Carlisle.

I found him with Aro and Marcus. He looked up sensing my distress. I ran to him and buried myself into his embrace. He was shocked but then tried to sooth me. Aro spoke.
" Deliciae?" I sighed and let Aro see everything. He sighed at the end.
" Carlisle. Why don't you take Deliciae away for a little bit? Marcus and I need to speak with our brother." Carlisle nodded and threaded our fingers together. He gently guided me away.

We ended up in our room. Carlisle sat on the bed and I lay down with my head in his lap.
" What happened?" Carlisle asked after a bit. I sighed and explained everything.
" How could you ever view yourself as a monster?" I laughed and sat up.
"I tell you that Caius and I just fought because I want to leave and the one thing you pay attention to is the fact that I called myself a monster." He looked sheepish then chuckled. He got down on the floor and held my hands.
"You are far from a monster. I've told you this before and I'll continue to say it. You are not a monster. You have so much good in you and kindness and gentleness. You could never be classified as a monster. Your diet doesn't make you a monster. Not even a little bit." I smiled softly.
"Thank you Carlisle." He nodded and kissed me. Then he got up and lay on the bed. I put my head on his chest and just relaxed. I sighed in bliss.

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoy. Adios amigos. See you soon.